Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
    I find Heigl attractive. Then again I'm a sucker for blonds with big boobs.

Also, did I see someone say Observe and Report was better than 40 Year Old Virgin? **** that. I didn't hate O&R, but it was just meh. More chuckling than actual laughing. I can still watch 40YOV to this day and laugh my ass off even though I've seen it a bajillion times.
    Haha, I love this movie.

AIM HIGH WILLIS! AIM HIGH!

Best scene in the entire thing.

edit:

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• we **** dwarves in the ***!
      SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
      Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• Finally got around to seeing this movie. I thought the animation was breathtaking and the story was profound. If you can get past the subtitles, I recommend seeing it.

Comment

• Scarface is so insanely overrated. There are at least 5 gangster movies better.

Edit: I just saw that you called that Al Pacino's greatest performance. Seek help.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Thank you. Scarface was overwrought.

Comment

• I ******* hate Scarface. And Gladiator.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• While this movie is deeply flawed, it never really stopped being entertaining. It could have been so much better, but it was okay.

Comment

• I have never seen Scarface all the way from start to finish and I don't feel like I'm really missing out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    I ******* hate Scarface. And Gladiator.
                    What didnt you like about Gladiator?

Originally posted by WMD
                    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                    Originally posted by gpngc
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• On the topic of Gladiator, who else is absolutely pumped for Robin Hood considering same director/main actor as Gladiator.

Comment

• Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                        On the topic of Gladiator, who else is absolutely pumped for Robin Hood considering same director/main actor as Gladiator.
                        Not Brodeur : /

Comment

• Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                          On the topic of Gladiator, who else is absolutely pumped for Robin Hood considering same director/main actor as Gladiator.
                          I don't know about you, but I tend to get pumped over seeing new and interesting movies, not the same movie with a slightly different setting and plot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                            I don't know about you, but I tend to get pumped over seeing new and interesting movies, not the same movie with a slightly different setting and plot.
                            Well I just like the concept of directors using actors they are used to. I think the plot is very different considering gladiator is about a general that turns gladiator where as robin hood is about a *thief* trying to take down the rich.

Very different movies imo but I get what youre saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                              What didnt you like about Gladiator?
                              Just wasn't impressed by anything in it, and it certainly wasn't worthy of a best picture win (it won over Requiem for a Dream goddammit).

I really miss when Ridley Scott was actually consistent. In the 2000s, he had three good to great movies (Black Hawk Down, the Kingdom of Heaven director's cut, Matchstick Men), three painfully mediocre movies (American Gangster, Body of Lies, Hannibal), and one overrated annoyance (Gladiator) to go along with A Good Year.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information