Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Job View Post
    I usually just go "woaaah cool might try this later tonight."
    I hope you try it to Huey Lewis. That is the best way to axe someone in the head.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
      I hope you try it to Huey Lewis. That is the best way to axe someone in the head.
      Job and I were actually going to do something like that to some guy in Canada...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        Job and I were actually going to do something like that to some guy in Canada...
        Are you utterly insane?
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
          Are you utterly insane?
          Mickey and Mallory ain't got ****

Comment

• April's tits in East Bound & Down were a double?

Comment

• Bought Moon and Zodiac for 8 bucks. Had never seen Zodiac up until I bought it, pretty sweet movie. Now I feel like going all Jake gyllenhaal and finding out who did it.

Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• it was

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                  April's tits in East Bound & Down were a double?
                  I'd kill myself

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• I really liked Law Abiding Citizen. It does have some serious flaws (Even ***** up the whole legal system, which it bashes throughout the course of the film), but it's the kind of movie that you wrap yourself up in. There are two scenes, two death scenes, that are simply brilliant. If you've seen it, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. There are some lines that are nails-on-a-chalk-board-like and that really irked me, but overall, this is a pretty good action film. I can see why critics trashed the **** out of it (the writer gave them a lot to work with), but it's one of those rare movies that just works, despite some, at times, awful writing.
                    Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
                    Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
                    I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
                    Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                    iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
                    Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
                    I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
                    Originally posted by GoRavens
                    Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

• gerard butler is sweet. i liked Law Abiding Citizen and Gamer. heck i even liked his chick flick last year.
                      SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                      Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                        I'd kill myself
                        They were. Later Fischy!

stephenson86

Comment

• Yeah, notice how you seen em from the neck down, classic sign of a body double. I like to use my imagination and pretend they are hers because to me she is one of the sexiest women around, I love her thickness.

Comment

• I have decided that I want to pursue a career in body double casting.

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                              There's a pair of tits in the shower during Freddy v. Jason that will blow your mind.
                              How about Julianna Guill in the new Friday the 13th? Amazing.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Brooklyns Finest is a great movie. Saw it for the first time last week and loved it

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                                @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information