Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
    He'll probably dump her before long...she's been dumped by like 6 celebrities already. I dont get it.
    No! Gerard's different. Brad never publicly shoved his finger up her ass. Yeah, this one's special.

=\

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
      He'll probably dump her before long...she's been dumped by like 6 celebrities already. I dont get it.
      She's obviously crazy.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Pfft Brad traded up. Angelina is way hotter then Aniston. That movie looks so inexplicably awful though.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Or cold fish or something.

I think she needs a nice average guy. heh? heh? haha

On a related note...Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell's choices in boyfriends give hope to all the average dudes out there in the world.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Nothing proves that point better then

Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
              Nothing proves that point better then

Is that the kid who eats the weed and shrooms at the start of super troopers.

Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Wow, great cleavage. Candyyy Barrr.

Side note, the Up In the Air soundtrack is as good as it gets. Excellent music.

Comment

• Yeah that's him. lol. I didnt even know about that one. dayum.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                    Is that the kid who eats the weed and shrooms at the start of super troopers.
                    Yeah. He just had a supporting role in (500) Days of Summer as well. Funny guy, but there is no way in hell he should get to **** Christina Hendricks every night.

Comment

• That's what she gets for ******* over Mal.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• hmmm I gotta get around to watching 500 days of summer.

Originally posted by WMD
                        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                        Originally posted by gpngc
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Just got my PS3-Netflix disc in the mail and I could not be more excited.

worker bees can leave
                          even drones can fly away
                          the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• THE LOSERS was ******* awesome go see that movie when it comes out, Chris Evans & Jason Patric made that movie for me, it was really funny, the action was good, and even the acting was good, it really surprised me I thought it would be a different movie then I first imagined but i can't wait to buy this movie on DVD, bottom line go see The Losers

Comment

• Just floating around imdb today and found this film, which I am immediately interested in. Sounds like a great plot with a great cast. Milla Jovovich, Topher Grace (least favorite), Steve Buscemi, Anton Yelchin, William H. Macy (Also directing), and Mos Def.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0835802/

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Just watched Brothers for the 2nd time. A very good movie, I definitely recommend seeing it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information