Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Draft King View Post
    Go be sick elsewhere.
    wtf are you talking about?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Job View Post
      wtf are you talking about?
      they are brothers

      Comment


      • You learn more everyday.

        Comment


        • I'm still extremely disappointed that Draft King is not black.


          RIP TheManInBlack

          Comment


          • I watched On Golden Pond today.

            There`s someone at the door!

            It`s me, you old poop!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Splat View Post
              I watched On Golden Pond today.

              There`s someone at the door!

              It`s me, you old poop!
              Wow it has been years and years but I literally cannot even read the phrase 'Someone's at the door' without having eerie chills. Thanks, American Gothic for terrorizing a small child.

              Comment


              • Just saw hot tub time machine. the first half is really damn funny, and then it just stops. There practically aren't even jokes for like the last half hour of the movie. Kind of bizarre. I still enjoyed it though.

                Comment


                • hadn't seen Momento since i was like 12 forgot how good it was

                  Comment



                  • This guy is a ******* joke. This movie is a ******* joke. It took some very hard work to find a picture of this movie, with Tatum in it. When you google his name, most of the pictures are of him in his underwear, and a lot of times, he's not alone. Usually surrounded by other men. Obviously a movie with a wildly creative title such as Fighting, had my expectations very high. Seriously though, I knew it would suck and that it would painfully cliched, but wow... the acting is just laughable. The writing is even worse.

                    Whatever you do to each other... whatever.
                    Then he quotes a Marvin *** song? That's what starts the fight? Holy ****. What an awful waste of film. It also made me feel very *** just watching it.



                    I also watched Gran Torino for the second time, and boy, wow, just not funny the second time around. This is just a couple of the worst movies I've ever seen. The Asian actors are pathetic. Atrocious ******* movie.
                    Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
                    Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
                    I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
                    Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                    iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
                    Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
                    I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
                    Originally posted by GoRavens
                    Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

                    Comment


                    • Do you have issues about *** people? Not that I think the movie does not suck, just that your commentary on it is highly irrelevant.

                      Comment


                      • If you pay attention, not the first time hes made homophobic comments in this thread. Dude is just an ass.
                        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                        The APS is strong in this one.
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                          If you pay attention, not the first time hes made homophobic comments in this thread. Dude is just an ass.
                          Yet we all love him........okay not really, but still.


                          RIP TheManInBlack

                          Comment


                          • Watched Royal Tennebaum's again for only the second time. Such an awesome movie.

                            Comment


                            • I watched it not long ago as well. The scene where Margot gets off the bus and Nico plays over the background is just spectacular.
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                                Watched Royal Tennebaum's again for only the second time. Such an awesome movie.
                                I think Wes Anderson kinda sucks. Maybe not all out suckage, but I don't see the appeal. I couldn't get through Life Aquatic. The Royal Tennebaums bored me quite a bit even though I liked Hackman's performance. Overall, a solid movie, but I have little memory of it. I was mildly entertained by The Darjeeling Limited and I thought it had it's moments, but really? Only a slightly above average movie. I'd probably be inclined to say the latter was his best (only three films of his I have seen). Haven't seen his first two films, and I really have no desire to. I heard someone call him this generations Martin Scorsese. So, I had to watch. Then I was like... WTF are people talking about? Slow motion shots? That makes him comparable to Scorsese? No, it makes him influenced by Scorsese. That's it. They both make completely different films. Anderson is based more in surrealism and dead pan delivery of mildly funny lines from time to time for interjection.


                                Originally posted by Job View Post
                                Do you have issues about *** people? Not that I think the movie does not suck, just that your commentary on it is highly irrelevant.
                                Is that actor ***? I suspected it, but I don't know anything about it. His sexual preference didn't bother me, it was his awful acting ability (Or lack thereof). I laughed out loud several times when he tried to yell at someone or get all emotional. I assume he was an underwear model? They usually make the worst actors. Well, besides Marky Mark. He did create Dirk Diggler and Sgt. Dignam, and that is pretty ******* good.
                                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
                                Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
                                I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
                                Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                                iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
                                Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
                                I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
                                Originally posted by GoRavens
                                Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information