Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigBanger View Post

Is that actor ***? I suspected it, but I don't know anything about it. His sexual preference didn't bother me, it was his awful acting ability (Or lack thereof). I laughed out loud several times when he tried to yell at someone or get all emotional. I assume he was an underwear model? They usually make the worst actors. Well, besides Marky Mark. He did create Dirk Diggler and Sgt. Dignam, and that is pretty ******* good.
    Possibly homosexual, must remember to investigate further.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
      I watched it not long ago as well. The scene where Margot gets off the bus and Nico plays over the background is just spectacular.
      I know its pretty emo but the scene where Richie cuts his hair and then tries to commit suicide is a great scene too.
      Last edited by TACKLE; 03-30-2010, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Is that actor ***? I suspected it, but I don't know anything about it. His sexual preference didn't bother me, it was his awful acting ability (Or lack thereof). I laughed out loud several times when he tried to yell at someone or get all emotional. I assume he was an underwear model? They usually make the worst actors. Well, besides Marky Mark. He did create Dirk Diggler and Sgt. Dignam, and that is pretty ******* good.
        It's not about the actor being *** or not. It's about you going "lol this is so *** it made me feel *** so this is bad, the actor just has pictures with other men so this guy is a joke".

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          Possibly homosexual, must remember to investigate further.
          What's one more body amongst foundations?
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
            I know its pretty emo but the scene where Richie cuts his hair and then tries to commit suicide is an great scene too.
            With Elliott Smith going, easily one of my favorite scenes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
              It's not about the actor being *** or not. It's about you going "lol this is so *** it made me feel *** so this is bad, the actor just has pictures with other men so this guy is a joke".
              No, you misunderstood. The direction was ***. The actor just sucked ****, as a performer, not as someone who actually sucks **** in the literal sense of the term, but he might actually suck **** in real life. I'm not sure. I have been advised to do some further investigation into the matter to get to the root of the issue.

I know its pretty emo but the scene where Richie cuts his hair and then tries to commit suicide is a great scene too.
              That was a great scene.
              Last edited by BigBanger; 03-30-2010, 01:53 PM.
              Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
              Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
              I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
              Originally posted by bearsfan_51
              iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
              Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
              I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
              Originally posted by GoRavens
              Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

• For APS

And for me and McGee

Comment

No, you misunderstood. The direction was ***. The actor just sucked ****, as a performer, not as someone who actually sucks **** in the literal sense of the term.
                  I must have also misunderstood the relevancy of commenting on said actor's pics with other men and the implied judgement.

Comment

I must have also misunderstood the relevancy of commenting on said actor's pics with other men and the implied judgement.
                    I was just saying... you deem it irrelevant? To what? The movie? Yeah, it is. To the actor I'm talking about (mostly referring to his **** performance)? Yeah, still irrelevant.

What's your point? Are you ***? Did I offend you?
                    I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
                    iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
                    Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

• My point is the whole post was filled with homophobic implicity, which doesn't sit well with me. I can not see why whether I'm *** or not should be of any importance.

Comment

• I got In Bruges today.

Bricks will be shat.

by BoneKrusher
                        <DG> how metal unseen
                        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Saw Boondock Saints 2 last night. Talk about a horrible movie, even if your a boondock saints fan I don't see how anyone could of liked this movie. I would probably give it a 2/10.

Comment

My point is the whole post was filled with homophobic implicity, which doesn't sit well with me.
                            Why don't you shave that big, harry ***** and grow some ******* balls.

Comment

Why don't you shave that big, harry ***** and grow some ******* balls.
                              God you're an ignorant piece of ****.

And Im sad this page didn't end up filled with more Rorschach quotes, there are so very many good ones.
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Just got done watching The Blindside for the first time and enjoyed it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information