Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BigBanger View Post
    Tobey Maguire got ****** this past year. He was incredible in Brothers. Not an outstanding movie and I was very disappointed with it, but it was worth a watch just for Peter Parker's incredible performance. Otherwise, the movie was lacking and overly melodramatic and terribly cliched.
    i thought it was a good movie overall and him freaking out was definitely awesome, i figured the award people would be all over that

    Comment


    • Just saw Mystic River for the first time. Pretty good film, great acting by Penn, IMO very worthy of his award.

      His wife was weird though, at the end.

      Props to clover_jeez!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
        Just saw Mystic River for the first time. Pretty good film, great acting by Penn, IMO very worthy of his award.

        His wife was weird though, at the end.
        Great movie. Penn was great but I thought Robbins was a notch above tbh

        Comment


        • I am really ******* sick of these Hot Tub Time Machine commercials. This movie looks ******* awful with some pretty ****** actors. Has anyone seen it to confirm its shittiness?

          Bonekrusher.

          Originally posted by JordanTaber
          Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Job View Post
            Well he's awesome and enjoyable in everything he does. Unstoppable.
            First time I saw the Eli Manning unstoppable commercial was literally right after a game against the Vikings in which he threw 4 picks. I was literally on the ground laughing.

            Bonekrusher.

            Originally posted by JordanTaber
            Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

            Comment


            • And then he went and won a superbowl.

              Comment


              • I just saw Liam Neeson in the Clash of the Titans trailer! Did not know that, definately going to see it at some point now.

                Hitman D

                "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Boston View Post
                  I just saw Liam Neeson in the Clash of the Titans trailer! Did not know that, definately going to see it at some point now.
                  Release the Kraken, *************.

                  by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen
                  <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by prock View Post
                    First time I saw the Eli Manning unstoppable commercial was literally right after a game against the Vikings in which he threw 4 picks. I was literally on the ground laughing.
                    Originally posted by Job View Post
                    And then he went and won a superbowl.
                    Something the Vikings have never done.

                    Comment


                    • they should've given Perseus long hair in the remake. The shaved head in a Greek epic is just ******* stupid.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                        just watched Speed Racer, that was a really cool movie even for PG rating
                        I know, TOTALLY underrated!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                          Release the Kraken, *************.
                          I always think it's some kind of sexual euphemism.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                            just watched Speed Racer, that was a really cool movie even for PG rating
                            What do you mean even for a PG rating?


                            RIP TheManInBlack

                            Comment


                            • Just finally got around to watching 500 Days of Summer. I loved it, fantastic film.

                              Originally posted by fenikz
                              His soft D really turns me off
                              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                What do you mean even for a PG rating?

                                what the **** do you think i mean *****?

                                is Miller's Crossing worth my time?

                                I like Steve Buscemi so far in it but that's it
                                Last edited by KCJ58; 04-01-2010, 01:39 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information