No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fanboys is a good flick. Cheesy at times, but different than most cliche road trip movies. Of course Kristen Bell only added to my enjoyment.

Somehow they managed to sneak Seth Rogen, Craig Robinson, Will Forte, Kevin Smith, and Jason Mewes in there too...Mewes' quick cameo as a man-wh.ore was pretty hilarious.

They set out to steal a rough copy of The Phantom Menace at George Lucas' house months before it's about to be released in theaters. The best part though was the last line where Sam Huntington says, "Guy, what if it sucks?"
    Last edited by Whistler6; 04-08-2010, 09:53 PM.

Comment

• The idea for making a Nirvana bio pick has officially become dead to me. Robert ******* Pattison is the number one actor they want to play Cobain. FFFFFUUUUUUUUU

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• they wanted to make a Jimi Hendrix movie with Lenny Kravitz

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
          Fanboys is a good flick. Cheesy at times, but different than most cliche road trip movies. Of course Kristen Bell only added to my enjoyment.

Somehow they managed to sneak Seth Rogen, Craig Robinson, Will Forte, Kevin Smith, and Jason Mewes in there too...Mewes' quick cameo as a man-wh.ore was pretty hilarious.

They set out to steal a rough copy of The Phantom Menace at George Lucas' house months before it's about to be released in theaters. The best part though was the last line where Sam Huntington says, "Guy, what if it sucks?"
          I enjoyed Fanboys. There were some really funny parts in and if you like Star Wars I'd recommend it.

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
          The idea for making a Nirvana bio pick has officially become dead to me. Robert ******* Pattison is the number one actor they want to play Cobain. FFFFFUUUUUUUUU
          WTF???? Robert ******* Pattinson? Whoever's idea that is I need to hit them over the head with a Fender guitar.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post

WTF???? Robert ******* Pattinson? Whoever's idea that is I need to hit them over the head with a Fender guitar.

Courtney love obviously, who else. She wants Scarlet Johansson to play herself. Why hasnt this ***** OD'd yet.

Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
              they wanted to make a Jimi Hendrix movie with Lenny Kravitz
              I liked the idea of Andre Benjamin playing him but I guess that got shot down.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

• I have been watching trailers and both Holy Rollers and Animal Kingdom really interested me. Holy Rollers has a great premise (hasidic Jews as ecstasy mules) and Animal Kingdom looks like a really solid crime movie. I will be keeping my eye on both.

Oh and Pattinson as Cobain has been debunked. Love is now saying she did not say it and it will never happen. That is a ******* relief, they really need to nail that casting and ******* Pattinson is not the right choice.

Comment

• Alexander Skarsgaard should play Cobain.

EDIT: Also, Jared Leto looks remarkably like Cobain.
                  Last edited by A Perfect Score; 04-09-2010, 03:29 PM.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                    Alexander Skarsgaard should play Cobain.

EDIT: Also, Jared Leto looks remarkably like Cobain.
                    Skarsgaard is a very ******* good idea. I think he would be a brilliant choice

Comment

• Yeah but he's like 6'4. Cobain was like what 5'9? haha.

Didn't Michael Pitt already play Cobain in a movie?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                        Yeah but he's like 6'4. Cobain was like what 5'9? haha.
                        CG his legs!!!!! Eric Northman and Cobain are pretty similar people. Skarsgaard would do a great job.

Comment

• I hate Cobain and Nirvana but Charlie Hunnam would do a good job of playing him.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            I hate Cobain and Nirvana but Charlie Hunnam would do a good job of playing him.
                            How can you hate Nirvana? Is the reason you are the way you are in because someone molested you as a child whilst Nirvana played in the background? Are you haunted by thoughts of rape and Nirvana now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                              How can you hate Nirvana? Is the reason you are the way you are in because someone molested you as a child whilst Nirvana played in the background? Are you haunted by thoughts of rape and Nirvana now?
                              No, I just don't care for their music or how Cobain is made out to be a rock god.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I also dont care for Nirvana. No sexual abuse, though. Just bored by their music, save Heart shaped box and a few others.

The Smashing Pumpkins were a better band from the same time period.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information