No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sure right after I watch Breaking Bad, the rest of Mad Men, Dollhouse, season 2 of Fringe, Ill get right on Sons of Anarchy.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
      Sure right after I watch Breaking Bad, the rest of Mad Men, Dollhouse, season 2 of Fringe, Ill get right on Sons of Anarchy.
      Get the **** on Breaking Bad. It is an amazing show, one of my favorites ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
        Again, wasnt this done already with Michael Pitt as Cobain? I never saw it.
        Yes, it was called Last Days and it consisted of Michael Pitt walking around, muttering under his breath. I **** you not. An hour and 30 minutes of him walking around the house muttering. You can't understand a word he ******* says. It's one of the pretentious films I've ever seen. It's one of Gus Van Sants trio of films where his characters do a whole bunch of nothing. Gerry and Elephant were the other two. They are some of the worst movies ever made.
        Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
        Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
        I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
        Originally posted by bearsfan_51
        iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
        Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
        I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
        Originally posted by GoRavens
        Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

• A little Quebec love.

Last edited by Job; 04-10-2010, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Comment

• Les Boys is okay, I guess.

Comment

• Well it's the only Quebecois movie I've seen lol.

Unless this counts...

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                  Well it's the only Quebecois movie I've seen lol.

Unless this counts...

This does count as a Quebec movie, but not as a good one. It's a "hey! let's copy what our Neighbours from the South do in Hollywood" Quebec movie.

Comment

• Hey Job:

I pardon you.

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Has anyone else seen Ink? Did anyone else find it to be terrible?
                      Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Logan Lerman is going to be the new Spider-Man. They are going with a teen reboot this time around.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I watched The Mist (2007). For the most part it wasn't bad but the ending ******* sucked.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                          WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                            I watched The Mist (2007). For the most part it wasn't bad but the ending ******* sucked.
                            The ending didn't suck it just blows your mind. King loved the way Darabont changed the ending and thought it was better than the way he wrote his story originally.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• That Logan Lerman kid is the heavy front runner to star as Peter Parker in the new Spider-Man movie.

He's the kid from that Percy Jackson movie, Gamer, the Number 23, and 3:10 to Yuma...among other things.

edit...didnt see it up there. But yeah.
                              Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 04-10-2010, 10:47 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Well that ******* sucks.

I read somewhere that Clive Owen might play Kraven as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information