Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
    Juno is the movie where the teenager gets pregnant and I play with myself for an hour, right?
    I had a joke here, where I was going to accuse you of confusing that movie with high school parties which you still attend, but I couldnt phrase it well.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
      I had a joke here, where I was going to accuse you of confusing that movie with high school parties which you still attend, but I couldnt phrase it well.
      I like where it was going. Lots of potential

bonekrusher
      The Twitters
      themaninblack

Comment

• Can't wait.

Comment

• I just got around to watching Up in the Air, and meh...not sure what everyone loved about it. Very cliche, too much overacting by that young executive girl, predictable and by the numbers film making.

Comment

• So who's ready for Furry Vengeance?

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
              So who's ready for Furry Vengeance?
              Been waiting for this one.

bonekrusher
              The Twitters
              themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post

I'm way late on this, but Up in the Air is one of the best movies I've seen. I also liked Thank You for Smoking, another Jason Reitman film.
                I liked them both, but Thank You for Smoking >> Up In the Air.

worker bees can leave
                even drones can fly away
                the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Rewatching all the Star Wars !

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post
                    I liked them both, but Thank You for Smoking >> Up In the Air.
                    This man speaks the truth, as per usual.

Originally posted by Woot Dawg! View Post
                    Rewatching all the Star Wars !
                    This is a magnificent idea.
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I hope by all the Star Wars you really mean episodes 4, 5 and 6.

Comment

• All of them Job ! I have nothing else to do since my final exams are pretty much done !

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Yes but you're still better off watching 4, 5 and 6 twice than watching 1 to 6.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post

Not the best movie but it was pretty fun to watch and just enjoy.
                            I ******* hated that movie. Loath it.

A Serious Man was outstanding. One of the best movies of the year and I'm surprised it didn't get more attention during award season. District 9 got a nomination over this? Over Moon? Over 500 Days of Summer? It still makes me sick. 2009 is starting to remind me of 2007. I have to watch it a couple more times, but the Coens make some of the most thought provoking movies of anyone. If you've seen Barton Fink, you'll know what I mean. I think this might be their second best movie between No Country for Old Men and The Big Lebowski.
                            Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
                            Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
                            I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
                            Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                            iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
                            Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
                            I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
                            Originally posted by GoRavens
                            Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

• Er, A Serious Man was nominated.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBanger View Post
                                I ******* hated that movie. Loath it.

A Serious Man was outstanding. One of the best movies of the year and I'm surprised it didn't get more attention during award season. District 9 got a nomination over this? Over Moon? Over 500 Days of Summer? It still makes me sick. 2009 is starting to remind me of 2007. I have to watch it a couple more times, but the Coens make some of the most thought provoking movies of anyone. If you've seen Barton Fink, you'll know what I mean. I think this might be their second best movie between No Country for Old Men and The Big Lebowski.
                                Of course you hated it, you never saw Die Hard so therefore your opinion is invalid.

bonekrusher
                                The Twitters
                                themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information