• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
    Er, A Serious Man was nominated.
    That's not important.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
      Of course you hated it, you never saw Die Hard so therefore your opinion is invalid.
      You are never going to let that go... :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
        You are never going to let that go... :)
        I don't think any of us should let it go. Its Die Hard. John McClane is the epitome of all that is manly in the world.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Die Hard IS what every action movie aspires to be. It set the standard.

bonekrusher
          The Twitters
          themaninblack

Comment

• Ive never seen any of the Die Hards. Ive seen parts of some of them here and there but I never even know which one it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
              Ive never seen any of the Die Hards. Ive seen parts of some of them here and there but I never even know which one it is.

bonekrusher
              The Twitters
              themaninblack

Comment

• In fact I would rather watch The Rock for the umpeenth time than watch a Die Hard.

Comment

Ive never seen any of the Die Hards. Ive seen parts of some of them here and there but I never even know which one it is.
                  I am tired of your grudge against cops.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

In fact I would rather watch The Rock for the umpeenth time than watch a Die Hard.
                    That's because The Rock is an amazing movie too.

bonekrusher
                    The Twitters
                    themaninblack

Comment

In fact I would rather watch The Rock for the umpeenth time than watch a Die Hard.
                      The Rock ******* blows in my mind. It doesn't even entertain me as a so bad its good type of movie anymore. Watching it again a few months back I really wish I had choked on my own vomit in order for the torture to be over but I vowed to watch the whole movie. Bad decision for sure.

Comment

The first one is the only one I would use the word "great".

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                          The Rock ******* blows in my mind. It doesn't even entertain me as a so bad its good type of movie anymore. Watching it again a few months back I really wish I had choked on my own vomit in order for the torture to be over but I vowed to watch the whole movie. Bad decision for sure.
                          You pretty much blow in my mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            I am tired of your grudge against cops.
                            I can understand a grudge against cops. The Shield is awesome because cops are dirty and I found myself rooting against every clean cop (minus Dutch). The Wire is awesome because it allowed me to root for the criminals. Die Hard is awesome because it makes regular cops look like ******* tards (which they are). In conclusion, **** the police.

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
                              Yes but you're still better off watching 4, 5 and 6 twice than watching 1 to 6.
                              Its a bad thing that when I came into this page and read this I immediately knew you were referring to star wars.

"guys, what if it sucks?"

Originally posted by WMD
                              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                              Originally posted by gpngc
                              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Joss Whedon is directing The Avengers *************!

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information