Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    Joss Whedon is directing The Avengers *************!
    This has been rumored for months, is it confirmed?
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Sam Rockwell and Scarlett are doing a movie that Kubrick had started in the 50's. The script was found 10 years ago apparently but it looks like it's going into production now.

Here's a link for Whedon. http://www.aintitcool.com/node/44644
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        This has been rumored for months, is it confirmed?
        He's in negotiations.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Those are the movies I bought today. Cost me a whole 11$. Win?

Comment

• I might even say epic win.

And thats great news about Whedon, I posted in here a few pages back I was pulling for him when the rumors first came out. Its great news, I think he will do a great job.
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• PO-TEN-TIAL! This movie has a chance to be amazing, especially with Whedon on board

When it came time to decide who should direct The Avengers, guess who totally slew the competition?

Joss Whedon is about to ink a deal that will have him helming the multi-superhero action flick, based on the classic comic books, for Marvel Studios, Variety reported Tuesday.

This will be Whedon's second feature directorial effort and his first film since 2005's Serenity, the big-screen resolution to his short-lived but much-loved space drama Firefly.

He's low on cinematic experience, but considering how Whedon has excelled at directing casts full of ass-kicking heroes, who better than the creator of Buffy the Vampire Slayer to get Iron Man, Captain America, the Incredible Hulk and Thor in shape for a May 4, 2012, release date?

Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans (who recently was tapped for Captain America), Chris Hemsworth (Thor himself) and Samuel L. Jackson (as Nick Fury) are all expected to star in the film, and Marvel is hoping to get Edward Norton to go green as the Hulk one more time, as well.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b176254_avengers_gets_director_joss_whedon.html?ut m_source=eonline&utm_medium=twitterfeed&utm_campai gn=twitterfeed_celebrities_top_stories#ixzz0l20p5C Qj

Comment

• Thats gunna be so awesome.

Comment

• Chris Hemsworth & Portman in Thor? me likey.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• The cast for Thor is ridiculous.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                      The cast for Thor is ridiculous.
                      I hate that my expectations are gonna be sky high for this.

bonekrusher
                      The Twitters
                      themaninblack

Comment

• Just watched the french horror flick high tension. Had potential, but I was pretty let down by it. Horror movies wouldnt bother me so much if characters made decent decisions. My roomate believes thats what makes a horror movie, and you need to have characters make stupid decisions. I disagree, I think its possible to have a solid script down, but most movie take it the easy way and either hope the audience goes for it, or they just dont care. Anyone else think this?

Originally posted by WMD
                        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                        Originally posted by gpngc
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Just watched. Pretty interesting movie. Anne Hathaway is a goddess.

worker bees can leave
                          even drones can fly away
                          the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post

Just watched. Pretty interesting movie. Anne Hathaway is a goddess.
                            Other than Hathaway getting very un-Hathaway like in the film, I found nothing interesting in it. In fact it was painful.
                            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post
                              Anne Hathaway is a goddess.
                              I'd rape her, JUST LIKE IN THE MOVIE. SPOILER! ;)

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• so with whedon directing the avengers, will we see elisha dusku, charisma carpenter, and adam baldwin in the movie?
                                SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                                Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information