No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Giammatti was pretty damn good in Cold Souls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
      Paul Giammatti was pretty damn good in Cold Souls.
      I said this 20 pages ago, keep up.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        I said this 20 pages ago, keep up.
        Who pays attention to you?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          I still believe that A New Nightmare was the best of them.
          When I was 7, I sat in front of the TV around midnight searching for Nickelodeon...Seeing a group of kids and eventually a clown, I figured it must be "Are You Afraid of the Dark."

Nope, turned out to be "It." I have never been the same since. It's not necessarily clowns I'm petrified of, but gingers with bad teeth as well.

Comment

• A Bug's Life = Seven Samurai with insects.
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Thoroughly enjoyed watching this just now.

worker bees can leave
              even drones can fly away
              the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Kick-Ass was pretty damned good...coulda done without the surprise weapon tho IMO
                SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• I want to see this, real bad.

http://www.amillioninthemorning.com/

Comment

• this movie has limited release later this month, the trailer looks pretty sweet.

Comment

• I just got a free ticket to go see the Rum Diary tomorrow but i can't go, it's all the way in Huntington Beach

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
                        this movie has limited release later this month, the trailer looks pretty sweet.

I just read a couple spoilers, including its Wikipedia page. Quite possibly the most disturbing thought I've ever had...Aside from being forced to watch 2 Girls 1 Cup.

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                          I just got a free ticket to go see the Rum Diary tomorrow but i can't go, it's all the way in Huntington Beach
                          Dude, I didnt even know it was finished filming.

Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by DHVF View Post
                            Kick-Ass was pretty damned good...coulda done without the surprise weapon tho IMO
                            I still need to go and see that. I don't go to the movies nearly as much as I would like to.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                            WHO DAT!

Comment

• Martin Lawrence says Bad Boys 3 talk is "Really real"

"It's real realistic," the comedian revealed to MTV News recently, addressing rumors that he'll re-team with Bay and the former Fresh Prince once again. "We've talked about 'Bad Boys 3.' "

"Any time you can get Big Willie to come out and talk about doing a third installment of a hot movie like 'Bad Boys,' you have to take notice," Lawrence explained. "I met with Michael Bay, and he said he's onboard too — so it's real."

Writer Peter Craig is putting together a script for Columbia, and the "Bad Boys" team is ready. "I got Big Willie to come down and see me about the movie. I felt special," Lawrence said of a visit Smith paid to his friend recently to talk about getting the band back together, adding that at this point, the green light is in the hands of the franchise producer. "We're just waiting on Jerry Bruckheimer to let us know when it's really real."
                              I don't give a **** what anyone else says, I am excited for this. It's like Rush Hour. I loved the original so much, that I was devoted to the 2nd and 3rd no matter what.

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/artic...rssTwitterFeed

Comment

• Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post

Just watched and enjoyed.
                                Wait, John Krasinski from The Office directs??

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information