No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I never really cared for the critics reviews, because they're the opposite of what I think. I'm reading on IMDb and Fandango and basically everyone gave it a must go on fandango and alot are saying how solid it was on IMDb. Probably depends on yourself too don't always judge by the critics.

This was pretty solid. It had a good story, good laughs, and you actually felt for the characters. This movie should inspire people to do things with their lives, it shouldn't recieve bashing.

Comment

• yeah i dont care what critics think if i like the movie, i like it

Comment

• Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
        I absolutely loved Eternal Sunshine, but I couldnt finish Science of Sleep. It was just too confusing and kind of boring.
        Eternal Sunshine was a great movie, totally agree. Charlie Kaufman is a genius, he writes these really bizarre, quirky, yet fantastic scripts. I just saw Being John Malkovich yesterday, by Kaufman, and it def had a similar feeling to Eternal Sunshine. both have ingenius plot s

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
          Just finished The Science of Sleep, and talk about some trippy ****. If you like Michle Gondry's visuals and directing you will like this. It's purely his style and feel. Don't expect another Eternal Sunshine... though, it is not that caliber of writing, but still a danm good movie. Takes awhile to get going but well worth the wait.
          Got that sitting waiting to be watched, was going to last night but ended up going with The Chumscrubber. Definitely going to get around to Science of Sleep in the next few days.
          What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
          It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
            I saw Cloverfield tonight. I liked it up until the ending. The end just killed anything good it had going for it.
            The ending was perfect..Yes it left alot of answers..but it leaves a option for a sequal..witch most likely is gonna happen..
            Derrick Morgan > All

Comment

• Originally posted by hugegmenfan View Post
              Eternal Sunshine was a great movie, totally agree. Charlie Kaufman is a genius, he writes these really bizarre, quirky, yet fantastic scripts. I just saw Being John Malkovich yesterday, by Kaufman, and it def had a similar feeling to Eternal Sunshine. both have ingenius plot s
              If you like Kaufman then you'll love adaptation...what a great movie...I'd recommend it to everyone...

Comment

• The Edge is just a fantastic movie. Believe it or not it the first time I actually got to see Hopkins greatness about 9 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                  If you like Kaufman then you'll love adaptation...what a great movie...I'd recommend it to everyone...
                  My favorite Kaufman film of all-time. Simply a genious masterpiece, but some people hated it. Personally, it is top-5 in my favorite movies of all-time.

Originally posted by Halsey
                  I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                    Juno >>>>> you.
                    Diablo Cody = Best New Writer On Scene

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                      How are Cloverfield and PotC anything alike?
                      Originally posted by DChess View Post
                      they're both movies.
                      dchess knew the answer.
                      CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                      JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                        Diablo Cody = Best New Writer On Scene
                        Diablo Cody was named the 32nd 'smartest' person in hollywood. Either thats says really bad things about hollywood or cody is extremely overrated. She wrote one script. yes, its very successful. but cmon. the 32nd smartest in hollywood? lets see her write another screenplay then well talk

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• maybe it was just me but there were a lot of similarities between Napoleon Dynamite and Juno....

Comment

maybe it was just me but there were a lot of similarities between Napoleon Dynamite and Juno....
                            Never say that again. Ever.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              Never say that again. Ever.
                              go watch Dynamite and then watch Juno and tell me there are no style similarities...

Comment

go watch Dynamite and then watch Juno and tell me there are no style similarities...
                                Napoleon Dynamite was an atrocity, no way will I ever watch that again.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information