Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SEE THIS KNIFE? I'M GONNA TEACH YOU TO SPEAK ENGLISH WITH THIS ******* KNIFE!a

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Job View Post
      Three Kings
      I'll be different

      Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

      Comment


      • http://www.theonion.com/articles/fbi...-city-2,17334/

        Comment


        • Originally posted by fenikz View Post
          SEE THIS KNIFE? I'M GONNA TEACH YOU TO SPEAK ENGLISH WITH THIS ******* KNIFE!a
          Daniel Day lewis <3


          Originally posted by WMD
          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
          Originally posted by gpngc
          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

          Comment



          • bonekrusher
            The Twitters
            themaninblack

            Comment


            • I ******* love the Highlander.

              Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                I ******* love the Highlander.
                Is it possible to not love Highlander and also not be a douche bag?

                bonekrusher
                The Twitters
                themaninblack

                Comment


                • MacGruber looks hilarious

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                    Is it possible to not love Highlander and also not be a douche bag?
                    No, but its very easy to not love Highlander 2

                    Highlander 3

                    Highlander 4

                    Highlander: The Source.

                    Highlander: the animated series

                    Highlander: The Raven

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                      No, but its very easy to not love Highlander 2

                      Highlander 3

                      Highlander 4

                      Highlander: The Source.

                      Highlander: the animated series

                      Highlander: The Raven
                      Well yeah.
                      Those were pretty bad.

                      bonekrusher
                      The Twitters
                      themaninblack

                      Comment


                      • Comment


                        • What should I watch?


                          worker bees can leave
                          even drones can fly away
                          the queen is their slave

                          themaninblack
                          15

                          Comment


                          • Highlander

                            bonekrusher
                            The Twitters
                            themaninblack

                            Comment


                            • Watchmen. Jackie Earle Haley awesomeness.
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                              Comment


                              • I'd go with Troll 2.


                                RIP TheManInBlack

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information