No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still love the first Matrix despite its sequels. It was just such an awesome sci fi movie, I still consider it a classic. Now the sequels, at least MTV did something right with their will ferrel sean william scott skit.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      Not even close to a Rachel Weisz or Scarlett Johansson. She looks unbelievably trashy most of the time.

Normally after I watch The Matrix, I usually get a craving to watch Dark City because it's just so much better.
      I really love you.

Comment

• Mark Lisanti from Movieline.com live blogs his screening of Human Centipede...I'm already nauseous.

http://www.movieline.com/2010/04/post-6.php

Comment

• Human Centipede looks really.. um, interesting.
          Taking a Knapp.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
            Mark Lisanti from Movieline.com live blogs his screening of Human Centipede...I'm already nauseous.

http://www.movieline.com/2010/04/post-6.php
            Ha that sounds awful. I was starting to think about this a little further, and if you were in the middle or end, are you eating what the front disposes of?

Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I just got back from watching the new "Nightmare on Elm St". For some reason I liked this version better than the orgininal.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                I just got back from watching the new "Nightmare on Elm St". For some reason I liked this version better than the orgininal.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                  I just got back from watching the new "Nightmare on Elm St". For some reason I liked this version better than the orgininal.
                  I find this really hard to believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                    I find this really hard to believe.
                    I agree with Splat.

bonekrusher
                    The Twitters
                    themaninblack

Comment

• I mean, I liked the original one a lot, but I don't know. I guess it's because I haven't seen the original in such a long time, which made me a little fuzzy on what the hell was going on. I don't know. I'll have to watch the old one again.

Comment

• I couldnt figure out to write how much i hate michael bay so i stole someones words

Except for The Rock, Michael Bay has made nothing but crap. His directing style is poor, as he literally believes that an edit every second is the best way to make a film. I don't think it's possible to physically count the number of cuts and explosions in his films within one human lifetime. The guy can't even make a decent movie with the insane budget he gets to work with. His movies, albiet entertaining on some level, are the equivalent to an empty orgasm - completely unsatisfying, equally frustrating and definitely not worth the effort.

The guy needs to either expand on his predictable, unvaried style of filmmaking (although, I can't imagine him having the balls or the talent to do so) or just stop wasting good money and go away. Without this ass-load of money invested in his movies, Bay can't do sh!t. His inability to improvise, his lack of creativity, and his need for a big budget (because he's too incompentant to come up with something impressive with less funding) makes him the most pointless and deficient person in this business.
                        Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
                          I couldnt figure out to write how much i hate michael bay so i stole someones words

Except for The Rock, Michael Bay has made nothing but crap. His directing style is poor, as he literally believes that an edit every second is the best way to make a film. I don't think it's possible to physically count the number of cuts and explosions in his films within one human lifetime. The guy can't even make a decent movie with the insane budget he gets to work with. His movies, albiet entertaining on some level, are the equivalent to an empty orgasm - completely unsatisfying, equally frustrating and definitely not worth the effort.

The guy needs to either expand on his predictable, unvaried style of filmmaking (although, I can't imagine him having the balls or the talent to do so) or just stop wasting good money and go away. Without this ass-load of money invested in his movies, Bay can't do sh!t. His inability to improvise, his lack of creativity, and his need for a big budget (because he's too incompentant to come up with something impressive with less funding) makes him the most pointless and deficient person in this business.
                          This is filled with win.
                          The Rock is the only good Bay film.
                          Maybe it's Sean Connery, IDK but everything else he does blows.

bonekrusher
                          The Twitters
                          themaninblack

Comment

• I've heard the new version is not even that scary.and why is Robert Englund not Freddie in this one?he was the only choice for the role IMO

Comment

• Because it's a new modern day re-imagining. They potentially want to start their own Freddy franchise. Englund is like 65 or something. The make up looks like crap, though. Even though, the original Freddy certainly didnt look like a burn victim. The new Freddy's face just looks stupid.

edit...They also wanted to go a little darker/serious with it, I heard. The original Freddy movies were really comedic and campy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                                Because it's a new modern day re-imagining. They potentially want to start their own Freddy franchise. Englund is like 65 or something. The make up looks like crap, though. Even though, the original Freddy certainly didnt look like a burn victim. The new Freddy's face just looks stupid.

edit...They also wanted to go a little darker/serious with it, I heard. The original Freddy movies were really comedic and campy.
                                Which makes no sense. Because let's face it, that worked so well with the Halloween and Friday the 13th remakes lol

bonekrusher
                                The Twitters
                                themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information