Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nevermind...whoops
    Last edited by ryno626; 05-01-2010, 03:27 PM. Reason: already posted picture

Comment

• Posted a few pages ago, but it looks alot cooler then I expected it to.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        Posted a few pages ago, but it looks alot cooler then I expected it to.
        The beard is not nearly as gnarly as I was hoping but they seem to have done a good job.

bonekrusher
        The Twitters
        themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
          Because it's a new modern day re-imagining. They potentially want to start their own Freddy franchise. Englund is like 65 or something. The make up looks like crap, though. Even though, the original Freddy certainly didnt look like a burn victim. The new Freddy's face just looks stupid.

edit...They also wanted to go a little darker/serious with it, I heard. The original Freddy movies were really comedic and campy.
          The original NOES wasn't particularly campy and comedic, it was a horror movie with some one liners by the killer. Plus, A New Nightmare (which ruled) was pure horror.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            The original NOES wasn't particularly campy and comedic, it was a horror movie with some one liners by the killer. Plus, A New Nightmare (which ruled) was pure horror.
            New Nightmare was great.
            I would actually argue the best pure horror movie in a long time.

bonekrusher
            The Twitters
            themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
              Ha that sounds awful. I was starting to think about this a little further, and if you were in the middle or end, are you eating what the front disposes of?
              That's exactly the case. If you read the Wikipedia summary, it talks all about that. The movie advertises that its supposedly scientifically correct, and that connectinng digestive systems that way could happen. After being talked into enduring 2 Girls 1 Cup, I've had enough of that thought for...forever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                Ha that sounds awful. I was starting to think about this a little further, and if you were in the middle or end, are you eating what the front disposes of?
                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hum...st_Sequence%29

When Katsuro has to defecate, Lindsay is forced to swallow his excrement and the doctor watches with great delight.
                I have no words.

Comment

• And somehow this movie will make more money than Crazy Heart. This is the world we're living in.
                  Last edited by Job; 05-02-2010, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• I know it's obvious, but Jeff Bridges is so spectacular in Crazy Heart. I just saw it on Wednesday and while I liked it just fine, it really is lifted heavily by the acting.

I don't think any sort of Human Centipede movie is going to break $40 million, but it is an odd world, indeed.

Comment

• I saw The Losers tonight. It was stupid. What a let down.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Tribeca today......probably seeing the Trotsky and then one of the awards winners that play in the evening.
                        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
                          And somehow this movie will make more money than Crazy Hearts. This is the world we're living in.
                          As long as it doesn't make more than Crazy Heart, I'll be good.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            True, but they really took a turn, before long, towards comedy. Englund was hilarious, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

• The whole baseball scene in The Naked Gun is still the best scene in film history.

Comment

• I just saw Avatar, I thought it was horrendous. The only part I liked was the final battle scene for teh nice explosionz and stuff.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information