No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pandorum is good for if a person wants to have a late night horror sci-fi marathon with it and event horizon
    SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
    Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• **** that, I'd rather watch Event Horizon... BLOOD ORGY!!!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Apparently Iron Man 2 is getting mixed reviews thus far and not putting up as much flare as the first one.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
        -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
        Originally posted by Borat
        Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

• Most comic book sequels end up trying to cram too many characters and plot points in.

Comment

• I think Kick ass could end up being the best comic book movie of the year. As excited for Iron man 2 as I am, I loved kick ass and Iron man 2 is going to have to really impress as it already has huge expectations.

Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
              I think Kick ass could end up being the best comic book movie of the year. As excited for Iron man 2 as I am, I loved kick ass and Iron man 2 is going to have to really impress as it already has huge expectations.
              I think the creators of kick ass did a good job at the ending as well.

Red Mist..pfft That guy will always be fogle to me. lol

Comment

• Go Ninja. Go Ninja. Go.

bonekrusher
                The Twitters
                themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by pandora110
                  Just finished watching Zodiac...It was 2 1/2 hours long...let's just say it had me hooked, I didnt want it to end. May be a bit slow moving for some but, I think it was done beautifully. Great cast, great acting, captivating story. Very well done.
                  Zodiac was Benjamin Button with gunshots added.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                  don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3d1_1273018431

dont you mean Benjamin Button was Zodiac without gunshots?

Comment

• I'm interested to see what this Super 8 trailer is all about...I'm pretty disappointed it has nothing to do with Cloverfield, but the premises should be rather similar. Abrams/Spielberg....that should be interesting.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

• I will say this... I watched the original for a refresher and I hold the same opinion... it sucks, and it's kinda of laughable. Then I watched the remake, and it kinda sucked. BUT, it was, at least, more viscerally enjoyable and the acting was better, which was a surprise. I think the whole back story in the remake was much better and far more interesting while in the first there seems to be no connection AT ALL with the people Freddy is haunting. The original is quite stupid with that stupid little scene with mom and daughter in the basement and the mom has Freddy's hand and she tells her that Freddy killed a bunch of kids, so Mommy had to kill Freddy. It's like, okay... why is this girl and all these high schoolers having these dreams of Freddy? What is the point? What is the connection?

It's so... random. In the remake, it's more tied together, although still flawed, just not as deeply flawed as the original, or completely ******** as the original.

At the end of the day, I think both movies are bad movies (the original being really bad and quite awful), but the remake was watchable. The first thirty minutes are beyond pointless and nothing more than lazy filmmaking with cheap scares ripped, copied and pasted from the original. The score in the remake also isn't one of the worst scores I've ever heard, so that made it much more enjoyable. I haven't seen any of the sequels to the original other than Freddy Vs Jason, but I'm not sure that counts.

I thought it was going to be really bad, but then I figured how much worse can it get?
                        Last edited by BigBanger; 05-06-2010, 04:51 PM.
                        Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
                        Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
                        I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
                        Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                        iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
                        Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
                        I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
                        Originally posted by GoRavens
                        Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

• Freddy vs Jason is ******* awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                            Freddy vs Jason is ******* awesome.
                            I'm still waiting for the second one to come out!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                              http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3d1_1273018431

dont you mean Benjamin Button was Zodiac without gunshots?
                              same diff, right?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• 'Machete' Trailer

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xd7...tfilms?start=1

This looks ******* awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information