No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• they should've gotten Robert Rodriguez to do the Green Hornet movie. I would only trust him or Tarantino to do a good film version of that (and you know Tarantino doesn't do that kind of thing).

Comment

• also I don't remember if I posted this before but it doesn't make sense for Marvel to bring in the same guy who played in the two fantastic four movies as the human torch to play Captain America. What if they wanted to have the Fantastic Four team up with the Avengers? It would be awkward.

Comment

• I cant wait for Kick-Ass 2. :D

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
          also I don't remember if I posted this before but it doesn't make sense for Marvel to bring in the same guy who played in the two fantastic four movies as the human torch to play Captain America. What if they wanted to have the Fantastic Four team up with the Avengers? It would be awkward.
          They're rebooting the Fantastic Four, so he won't even be the Human Torch anymore. Also, FF movie rights are owned by Fox, so I don't know if there will be a crossover with the Avengers.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Iron Man 2 was sort of disappointing.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• not bother making another fantastic four movie <-----what I would do

Comment

• Fantastic Four are a very interesting group that were incredibly kiddied up for the Tim Story movies, and that ****** up everything. Well that and Guffold, Alba and McMahon were terrible.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• i could've stood the people the Human Torch and The Thing actor and Alba if they had a good actor to play Mr.Fantastic and Dr.Doom. The guy who played Mr.Fantastic was freakin' horrible.

Comment

• the magneto film is pretty much dead unless the actor they get for first class sets the world on fire. first class will deal with essentially everything that they wanted to tackle in the magneto movie.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/hero...hting-hit.html

rumblings of a luke cage movie.
                    Last edited by Prowler; 05-11-2010, 07:38 PM.
                    SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                    Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• Iron Man 2 certainly didn't live up to what I hoped, but it thought it was still good.

Comment

• 2 months left. Can't wait.

Comment

• Ah, summer. I've only been to one movie in the past few months (Crazy Heart at the cheap shows) but I know I'll be doing the theater for Iron Man 2 (tomorrow) - Toy Story 3 (June) - Inception (July) - Scott Pilgrim (August) and maybe some others that I'm forgetting.
                          At this point, I'll probably just wait for Kick Ass to be at the cheap shows.

Comment

• Inception is the movie I'm most excited for as well. I just watched the Super 8 trailer and it was very meh.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                              not bother making another fantastic four movie <-----what I would do
                              If Fox stops making X-Men or Fantastic Four movies they lose the movie rights to them.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• The newest trailer for Inception actually gives us a bit of a concrete plot to anticipate as well. Really good trailer and Im really excited for the flick
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information