Comment

• Originally posted by Prowler View Post
      i would do kathy bates to get to scarlett jo

No shot....I am sorry though

bonekrusher
      The Twitters
      themaninblack

Comment

• KIckass now that's a real superhero movie for ya.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
          Except way way better. Honestly, the reason comic movies have sucked is not because they're too mindless, it's because they try to be too serious or try to interpret the comic books too heavily through cinema. It's what killed Spiderman (well...that and ****** writing). The Batman movies are somewhat of an exception because the storytelling in Batman is naturally overly dramatic.

What made the first Iron Man so good was that it was content to be just a flippant as a comic book storyline is. There wasn't a need to indulge in Hollywood cliches because comic book cliches were far more appropriate. The second movie kept that story telling intact and it's the main reason it was still a success.

I thought the second movie rocked.
          I thought this was somewhat 'mindless' as well. The plot was picked straight off the comic book/action movie menu. The whole solution to his element problem was to me lame and completely uncreative. The final fight ended before it started.

It was very light on both action and plot.

Originally posted by Prowler View Post
          absolutely nothing wrong with the 2nd movie. its not meant to be dissected and cure cancer. its an enjoyable movie that's loyal to both its timeline and the comic source. 2 hours of relaxing and enjoying scarlett.
          You call it relaxing, I call it boring. I don't have a problem with comic book movies that don't involve explosions every two minutes, but at least come up with an interesting and original plot, not 'Man wronged, wants revenge, fails, recruited by rival, fails again, the end'. If you are going to go that route, then you need a lot more suspense and/or action to make up for it.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by ShutDwn View Post
            Wait, people actually liked Iron man 2? I thought it was cliche as it could have possibly been. Yeah, Downey Jr. did his thing but it was like every other time he does his thing.

Yes, it is a comic book movie but that doesn't create an excuse to skip the part of making a movie where you give it a story line.

1. The son looking for revenge is one of the oldest bad guy plots ever.

2. We are supposed to think Tony Stark is the coolest but he didn't bone a single chick. He just looked at Scarlett in her tight clothes and never took them off. Not cool.

3. Just because this is Iron Man 2 doesn't mean you need to steal MIB II's old video tape thing. I'm sure there are many other movies with this "twist", I guess it just make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside like everyone else

4. Creating a new element is lame, I question how he created an element in 15 seconds. But who am I to question what one can accomplish in a hollywood montage?

5. Tony's drunken fight was lame, I just wanted it to be over.

6. Thank goodness that sinister villain was nice enough to put a timer on that bomb, I just didn't know if he would swoop in to save the chick.

Oh, and Thor? Really?
            Thanks a bunch man. :(
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• I just got back from my second viewing of IM2 and I actually liked it better the second time for some reason.
              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Kick-ass was awesome. Just how brutal it is caught me off guard. Oh and I had no clue Nick Cage was in it. That was automatic win right there.

Iron Man 2 was ok. It wasn't anything special but I still enjoyed it.

Just watched Transformers 2 for the first time today. I didn't think it was the greatest thing in the world but did enjoy it. I pretty much knew Prime would be back but I thought the enemy would put up a better fight against him. It also just made me fall in love with Megan Fox all over again. They showed her lips while her mouth was open like 4854395994 times in the movie.

Gamer is next
                Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                Just let it go RWO.
                We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• I saw Kick Ass today and thought it rocked. One of the best movies I have seen recently.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                  WHO DAT!

Comment

• People complaining about Iron Man 2's plot do realize its lifted straight from one of the most successful and critically loved comic book arcs of all time right?
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                      People complaining about Iron Man 2's plot do realize its lifted straight from one of the most successful and critically loved comic book arcs of all time right?
                      That's cool.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

• Mmmmm. Se7en is on AMC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                          Mmmmm. Se7en is on AMC.
                          Yup it came on right after one of my favorite childhood movies
                          Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                          Just let it go RWO.
                          We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Watched one of the greatest movies ever last night:

Comment

• Complete and total awesomeness.

worker bees can leave
                              even drones can fly away
                              the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by hobbes2053 View Post

Complete and total awesomeness.
                                Run Lola Run for us American's is indeed a great movie, I like all of Tom Tykwer's work

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information