• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brodeur = smart

Comment

• Originally posted by StickSkills View Post
      Watched one of the greatest movies ever last night:

Comment

• speaking of ending scenes, There Will Be Blood is worth watching just for the end scene.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
          Brodeur = smart
          Just ignore my terrible grammar in the original version of that post.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
            Best ending scene ever?
            Some great ones have been mentioned already but I absolutely love the ending to Raging Bull. The monologue at the end is one of my favorite scenes ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
              Best ending scene ever?
              I might be alone in this, but I thought the ending sequence in The Fountain was so ******* awesome.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I rented Sunshine knowing Danny Boyle directed it and... that Danny Boyle directed it. I went in not knowing what to expect, what kind of movie it was or remotely anything about it. After five minutes, I was mesmerized. Literally, glued to the screen in anticipation of what was going to happen next. This is one of the most original and fascinating films I have ever seen. It was jaw-dropping and has scenes so brilliant and so powerful that I got chills for the first time in a long time from a movie. Danny Boyle is one of the best filmmakers in the business because the guy is just so ******* fearless and his this vision of a project is unreal, and I don't think any other director could even begin to imagine the things he does with the camera. He's so diverse and the only reason why I haven't watched 28 Days Later yet, is because of the genre. That's about to change. I think Sunshine is Boyle's best film and an absolute masterpiece. One of the best from 2007, and just another masterpiece to throw onto the pile for that incredible year. The film is profound, incredibly shot and wildly suspenseful. Oh, and that dude that plays a rip off of Freddie Prinz Jr. in Not Another Teen Movie isn't bad. I wouldn't say he was good, but might he have talent? He could.

I was one of the 11 people that had expectations for 2012 and was actually pissed that I didn't see it in theaters. After watching it, I'm glad I saved my money. Roland Emmerich has never been much of a filmmaker, but he has proven that he can shoot a big budget, blow-em-up disaster movie. I knew the special effects were going to be good, I could see that from the trailer. The movie it self though... is disappointing. It's like a crappy Indiana Jones movie. Really, it's nothing more than a chase movie. And from the very beginning, you know all these people that you are watching, will not die. This will not actually be a film about the end of the world... like it's supposed to be. We know that from the stupid beginning. We know that because people who never fly planes, fly them with big fiery chunks of earth wizzing by, but just missing so frequent and so often that it completely removes any suspense the movie could have built up to. And it ruins it in the first 20 minutes. Basically, you're watching the world fall apart and you have a bunch of story lines on the side that keep popping up, and that you could really care less about. Chiwetel Ejiofor is great as usual and he gives a valiant effort, but it's nothing more than 2+ hours of **** falling apart. With all that said, the movie is what it is, a silly, non-stop action B movie and for what it is, it's fairly enjoyable. If you want a real movie about the end of the world? Watch Sunshine.
                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
                Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
                I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
                Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
                Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
                I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
                Originally posted by GoRavens
                Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

• Shia Leabooaoughafdsaf has been very critical of himself lately.. hmmmm

Comment

• He probably feels guilty for letting people down.

I mean, Even Stevens Fights Russians for a Skull and Even Stevens Plays with Robots weren't exactly earth shattering in terms of writing and acting.

Comment

• "Mortal Kombat on Sega Genesis is the best video game ever."

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                        "Mortal Kombat on Sega Genesis is the best video game ever."
                        I disagree. It's a very good game, but I think Donkey Kong is the best game ever.

Comment

• "Donkey Kong sucks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                            "Donkey Kong sucks!"
                            You know something....you suck!

It's been a while, but I can pretty much recite that movie word for word. One of my all time favorites.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                              I disagree. It's a very good game, but I think Donkey Kong is the best game ever.
                              Donkey Kong sucks Edit: aweeeee I was late

Originally posted by WMD
                              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                              Originally posted by gpngc
                              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                                Titanic, come on, who knew the old bat still had the diamonds?
                                thought she sold it on ebay???

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information