Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
        "It's a bushwhack. They're fixin' an ambush. Do not seek the treasure."
        "WE... THOUGHT... YOU... WAS... A... TOOOOOOOAD"

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

Comment

• I just picked up Inglorious Basterds, Public Enemies, Fanboys, Jennifer's Body, G.I. Joe, and Extract for $24. Score.

Not my greatest haul, but twas a good deal.

I dont even want to see Jennifer's Body or G.I. Joe, but I needed 6 movies.
          Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 05-28-2010, 12:08 AM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
            I just picked up Inglorious Basterds, Public Enemies, Fanboys, Jennifer's Body, G.I. Joe, and Extract for $24. Score.

Not my greatest haul, but twas a good deal.

I want to see Jennifer's body.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
              G.I. Joe was actual better then I thought it would be, that said I went in to it expecting the worst.

I'm sure true G.I Joe fans hated it but what else is new, I don't know enough about the back story to rant and rave about them doing this or not doing that blah blah blah.
              Last edited by Splat; 05-27-2010, 06:09 PM.

Comment

G.I. Joe was actual better then I thought it would be, that said I went in to it expecting the worst.

I'm sure die hard fans hated it but what else is new, I don't know enough about the back story to rant and rave about them doing this or not doing that blah blah blah.
                I haven't seen, but I'd also go in expecting just ridiculous amounts of terrible.

Only because I've already accepted that Hollywood will always **** on my childhood.

Comment

• I thought G.I. Joe was atrocious, and that was with the lowest possible expectations. I wasn't even impressed with it from an action/effects standpoint, which was about all the film had to stand on in the first place.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

I'm sure die hard fans hated it but what else is new, I don't know enough about the back story to rant and rave about them doing this or not doing that blah blah blah.
                    First thought = "Why would fan of Die Hard, in particular, not like this movie?"

An idiot is me.

I still haven't seen Extract. I find this odd.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                      I thought G.I. Joe was atrocious, and that was with the lowest possible expectations. I wasn't even impressed with it from an action/effects standpoint, which was about all the film had to stand on in the first place.
                      I just accepted that every comic book,superhero,cartoon ect movie is going to be a let down, so I don't even take them that serious.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                        I thought G.I. Joe was atrocious, and that was with the lowest possible expectations. I wasn't even impressed with it from an action/effects standpoint, which was about all the film had to stand on in the first place.
                        It wasn't that bad. It was a passable time waster for an action movie.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• its kind of hard for a movie to be serious when you have characters like cobra commander. i thought it was worth a watch and loved the old cartoons/toys.
                          SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                          Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                            First thought = "Why would fan of Die Hard, in particular, not like this movie?"

An idiot is me.
                            Fixed. :) I didn't word that well.

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            It wasn't that bad. It was a passable time waster for an action movie.
                            I was really expecting you to rant and rave on how bad it was and now that you haven't I kinda feel let down.

Comment

• I thought G.I. Joe was the greatest movie I'm ever seen and one of the all time classic cinema masterpieces.

I'm kidding, I haven't seen it and don't know anything about it beyond one of the Wayans brothers plays a good guy and Doctor Who is the villian. :D

Comment

• is macgruber any good? i've heard good things but i think it looks so ********.

my movie selection has been awful of late, so i'm not trying to waste another 10 bucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information