Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Matt Vaughn directing, it's bound to be good.

    Thanks BoneKrusher^

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

    Comment


    • Liev Schriber made Wolverine watchable, so he needs to be in it.


      RIP TheManInBlack

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        Liev Schriber made Wolverine watchable, so he needs to be in it.
        Wolverine wasn't remotely watchable with or without Schrieber.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
          Wolverine wasn't remotely watchable with or without Schrieber.
          It was pretty bad, but Schrieber still ruled goddammit.


          RIP TheManInBlack

          Comment


          • That movie was so awful. This says it all.

            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

            Comment


            • Can't get much worse than Ryan Reynolds, I agree APS.


              RIP TheManInBlack

              Comment


              • Actually I dont think Reynolds is even in the final scene, I think its mostly his stunt double.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                Comment


                • I have not seen...

                  ...but are those giant blades coming out of his hands, as well as a giant laser from his eyes/forehead? If so, how can it possibly be anything less than spectacular...

                  Comment


                  • The sad thing is that if Reynolds would ever work as any comic book hero, it would be Deadpool. The problem is that I'm not sure Deadpool's best comic stuff could ever really translate to film. It's got such an odd sense of humor and he's such an anti-hero, I can't imagine a studio would greenlight an honest adaptation.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                      The sad thing is that if Reynolds would ever work as any comic book hero, it would be Deadpool. The problem is that I'm not sure Deadpool's best comic stuff could ever really translate to film. It's got such an odd sense of humor and he's such an anti-hero, I can't imagine a studio would greenlight an honest adaptation.
                      Its already been greenlit and confirmed. Reynolds is officially signed on, the script is being written by the people who did Zombieland, and Laura Shuler Donner has spoken about the film in several interviews. Reynolds has been trying to get the film into production since 2003, and originally David S Goyer was going to write/direct but he moved on to other projects, so it was left on the shelf.

                      And they have confirmed that its a reboot and wont have any connection to the abomination of a character they created in that atrocious prequel.

                      As far as Reynolds is concerned, if Im not mistaken Deadpool himself requests that Reynolds play him in his solo comic title.
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                      Comment


                      • That doesn't change the fact that he stole Hal Jordan from Fillion.


                        RIP TheManInBlack

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                          Its already been greenlit and confirmed. Reynolds is officially signed on, the script is being written by the people who did Zombieland, and Laura Shuler Donner has spoken about the film in several interviews. Reynolds has been trying to get the film into production since 2003, and originally David S Goyer was going to write/direct but he moved on to other projects, so it was left on the shelf.

                          And they have confirmed that its a reboot and wont have any connection to the abomination of a character they created in that atrocious prequel.

                          As far as Reynolds is concerned, if Im not mistaken Deadpool himself requests that Reynolds play him in his solo comic title.
                          No, I understand a movie is being made, I just don't think it'll be a good movie.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                            The sad thing is that if Reynolds would ever work as any comic book hero, it would be Deadpool. The problem is that I'm not sure Deadpool's best comic stuff could ever really translate to film. It's got such an odd sense of humor and he's such an anti-hero, I can't imagine a studio would greenlight an honest adaptation.
                            10000x this

                            Three weeks away from greatness.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                              10000x this

                              Three weeks away from greatness.
                              I thought I heard from someone that early buzz wasn't overly hot on Toy Story 3, and that makes me a sad panda.


                              RIP TheManInBlack

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                That doesn't change the fact that he stole Hal Jordan from Fillion.
                                I think Fillion should of been Captain America, not Hal Jordan.

                                Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                                No, I understand a movie is being made, I just don't think it'll be a good movie.
                                Reynolds has expressed significant interest in keeping very close to the source material, and early info on the script and his reaction to it have been very promising. I think if its done properly, which it will have to be, it could be a very interesting flick. I would imagine it would be very similar to Reynolds' role in Blade:Trinity, but with a mask and hopefully a plot that doesnt suck.
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information