Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
    Reynolds has expressed significant interest in keeping very close to the source material, and early info on the script and his reaction to it have been very promising. I think if its done properly, which it will have to be, it could be a very interesting flick. I would imagine it would be very similar to Reynolds' role in Blade:Trinity, but with a mask and hopefully a plot that doesnt suck.
    I don't want to sell it down the river before it even gets made or anything, I just have my doubts. It was Reynolds role in Blade Trinity that sold the idea of him, but it's hard to draw any real conclusions from a movie that sucked that bad (it's not like Reynolds' performance was a particularly redeeming factor in that regard either). If they pull it off, great, but it won't be easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      That doesn't change the fact that he stole Hal Jordan from Fillion.
      FILLION IS THE PERFECT GREEN LANTERN

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        I thought I heard from someone that early buzz wasn't overly hot on Toy Story 3, and that makes me a sad panda.
        I'm more excited for Toy Story 3 than I am Inception or any other movie that has been released this year. If the movie is anything less than spectacular after 10 years since 2, I will be crushed. I still have the N64 games, and don't think I can ever part with them.

Comment

• Watchin Rounders tonight.

Comment

• bonekrusher
            The Twitters
            themaninblack

Comment

• Probably my top 3 favorite Jack Nicholson performance. I love it when they're at that dinner and Jack starts talk about the girls at that table and he goes, "Poontang... poontang." ******* cracks me up.
              Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
              Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
              I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
              Originally posted by bearsfan_51
              iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
              Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
              I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
              Originally posted by GoRavens
              Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

• Watching Man on Fire now, again. Always liked it.

Comment

• Comment

• Iron Man II or Robin Hood? I'm leaning towards Robin Hood.

Comment

• If you haven't seen The Road, you should. It's sad that it got widely overlooked while a movie like Avatar becomes a global phenom.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halsey View Post
                        If you haven't seen The Road, you should. It's sad that it got widely overlooked while a movie like Avatar becomes a global phenom.
                        The Road was ok. It was really depressing and made me regret seeing it.
                        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                          The Road was ok. It was really depressing and made me regret seeing it.
                          That's because you're a pansy.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Halsey View Post
                            If you haven't seen The Road, you should. It's sad that it got widely overlooked while a movie like Avatar becomes a global phenom.
                            I really want to see The Road, but I want to read the book first. I've been procrastinating doing that, so it's not helping...

Comment

• I thought The Road was boring. I enjoyed the acting, but there was virtually no plot and it was literally just some people walking for the duration of the flick. Alot of people had it as one of the better movies of last year, but I thought it was a middle of the road drama that was very forgettable. Plus, the kid bugged me.
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• What kind of beer do you like? HEINEKEN?! F*CK THAT SH*T! PABTS BLUE RIBBON!

Where's the glasses? That beers gonna get warm. One thing I CAN'T F*CKING STAND IS WARM BEER, MAKES ME F*ACKING PUKE!!

One of the funniest performances ever. I still don't much like the movie, but I do have to see it again.
                                Last edited by BigBanger; 05-30-2010, 12:08 AM.
                                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
                                Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
                                I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
                                Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                                iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
                                Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
                                I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
                                Originally posted by GoRavens
                                Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information