No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As awful as Going the Distance looks, I have to admit I actively laughed out loud at the Charlie Day and Jim Gaffigan parts of the trailer.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• am I the only one who has watched Unthinkable? really?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBanger View Post
        What kind of beer do you like? HEINEKEN?! F*CK THAT SH*T! PABTS BLUE RIBBON!

Where's the glasses? That beers gonna get warm. One thing I CAN'T F*CKING STAND IS WARM BEER, MAKES ME F*ACKING PUKE!!

One of the funniest performances ever. I still don't much like the movie, but I do have to see it again.

Yes that looks very funny. Oh and ain't that bypassing the censors or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
          am I the only one who has watched Unthinkable? really?
          I posted about it a few days ago. Great performance by SLJ.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
          like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
            Iron Man II or Robin Hood? I'm leaning towards Robin Hood.
            Iron man 2 and its not even close.

Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
              am I the only one who has watched Unthinkable? really?
              I was going to watch it but opted for Iron Man 2 instead. Based on a few recommendations here I will check in out maybe as early as tonight.

Watched Crazy Heart today. I hate country music but man was Bridges amazing and the movie as a whole is pretty damn good.

Everyone should watch Deliver Us From Evil, especially the posters here who consider themselves religious at the very least just to be informed. Such a heartbreaking movie. The scene were one of the abused girls who is now an adult says the reason she did not tell her parents about the abuse was because her father said he would kill anybody who hurt her and she did not want him to go to jail is probably that saddest thing I have ever seen. At times the movie is incredibly hard to watch but these are stories that deserve to be told and it is a movie that I think is incredibly important.

Comment

• Oliver O'Grady deserves to be castrated (and so do the cardinals that kept putting him from place to be place).
                Last edited by Brodeur; 05-30-2010, 09:49 PM.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  Oliver O'Grady deserves to be castrated (and so do the cardinals that kept putting him from place to be place0.
                  The worst thing is he is just one of thousands. ******* thousands. Castration is letting these people off light. The law is a joke and far ******* worse because the law seemingly cannot touch the church, or maybe they just don't want to. Back on topic though, great film. It closed off my documentary marathon which had me watching Religulous (possibly even better the second time) and Grizzly Man (really interesting watch).

I am getting the urge to watch Gonzo ever since picking on the book of the same name for 5 bucks last week on clearance.

Comment

• Dammit.

Guillermo del Toro will no longer direct The Hobbit, but will continue to polish the scripts for the two-part Lord of the Rings prequel alongside Peter Jackson, Philippa Boyens, and Fran Walsh for the next several months. Del Toro made the announcement Sunday via the J.R.R. Tolkien fan site TheOneRing.net.

“In light of ongoing delays in the setting of a start date for filming The Hobbit, I am faced with the hardest decision of my life,” Del Toro said. “After nearly two years of living, breathing and designing a world as rich as Tolkien’s Middle Earth, I must, with great regret, take leave from helming these wonderful pictures. I remain grateful to Peter, Fran and Philippa Boyens, New Line and Warner Brothers and to all my crew in New Zealand. I’ve been privileged to work in one of the greatest countries on earth with some of the best people ever in our craft and my life will be forever changed. The blessings have been plenty, but the mounting pressures of conflicting schedules have overwhelmed the time slot originally allocated for the project. Both as a co-writer and as a director, I wish the production nothing but the very best of luck and I will be first in line to see the finished product. I remain an ally to it and its makers, present and future, and fully support a smooth transition to a new director.”
                    http://news-briefs.ew.com/2010/05/30...-drops-hobbit/

Comment

• way to screw **** up, MGM.

Comment

• Ffffffuuuuck. That sucks. Any word on who will replace him?

Comment

• god ******* damnit

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen
                          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Just watched Edge of Darkness, gr8 movie.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• I'm kind of surprised that the Hobbit news bums me out.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                                Just watched Edge of Darkness, gr8 movie.
                                What exactly does gr8 mean? it's grrrrrr-the number 8, so it has a grrrrrrr rating of 8?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information