No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “Guillermo is co-writing the Hobbit screenplays with Philippa Boyens, Fran Walsh and myself, and happily our writing partnership will continue for several more months, until the scripts are fine tuned and polished” says Jackson. “New Line and Warner Bros will sit down with us this week, to ensure a smooth and uneventful transition, as we secure a new director for the Hobbit. We do not anticipate any delay or disruption to ongoing pre-production work”.
    Okay but WHO? And how do they anticipate now setbacks of hold-ups without a direcor? Del Toro was perfect.

Comment

• i loved prince of persia. wanted to make fun of it, but it was very engaging.
      SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
      Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• i just found out i have ******* space jam on my computer.

i could not be happier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
          Ffffffuuuuck. That sucks. Any word on who will replace him?
          THE ANSWER...Peter Jackson himself takes the lead, as it should have been in the 1st place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
            THE ANSWER...Peter Jackson himself takes the lead, as it should have been in the 1st place.
            I really doubt he'll do anything more than produce at this point, and since I think he and GDT are out, time to move on to the Alfonso Cuaron bandwagon.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              What exactly does gr8 mean? it's grrrrrr-the number 8, so it has a grrrrrrr rating of 8?
              it means SHUT THE **** UP BRODEUR

Comment

• they need to release at least a teaser trailer for Due Date. going to be GREAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  I really doubt he'll do anything more than produce at this point, and since I think he and GDT are out, time to move on to the Alfonso Cuaron bandwagon.
                  Sam Raimi fought hard back when Del Toro was not yet the director but the aforementioned beat him out. At this point I have to think he is the frontrunner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                    Sam Raimi fought hard back when Del Toro was not yet the director but the aforementioned beat him out. At this point I have to think he is the frontrunner.
                    Please God No.

I loved Evil Dead II as much as anyone else, but that's a terrible downgrade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                      I was about to say that, good call. Raimi seems to get this universe. Brodeur's right though, there's almost no chance Jackson picks up as director. He has TinTin, TinTin 2 and whatever else it is he's working on.

According to Jackson’s Manager, Ken Kamins, the writer-producer can’t consider “that at this time because he has and has had other commitments and obligations to other projects. That said, he and Fran will stop at nothing to protect this franchise and the investment made by New Line, Warners and MGM.” In the meantime, Jackson continues to work on TinTin with director Steven Spielberg and producer Kathleen Kennedy, and “will turn his attention to TinTin 2 in the new year.”

Comment

• Any chance Jackson gives Blomkamp a shot before Raimi?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• So I saw Iron Man 2 today. It's really not as bad as some people made it out to be. The only big disappointment was the ending fight scene, which was too short. But every other action scene besides that was fine, not too short like most people said.

The storyline was pretty dull, however. But I'm not really going to Iron Man to be told an immaculate tale.

Oh, and Scarlett = giant boner.

Comment

• so you're a fan of larger than normal erect penises?

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                              so you're a fan of larger than normal erect penises?
                              I mean...who isn't?

Someone tell me a movie I should watch tonight. Preferably something I haven't seen. And yes, you should know what I haven't seen. Go.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                                I mean...who isn't?

Someone tell me a movie I should watch tonight. Preferably something I haven't seen. And yes, you should know what I haven't seen. Go.
                                The Lookout

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information