No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I remember winter days in my friends' basement watching Heavyweights. Since then, I've been in a constant struggle to "Perkisize"

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
      They didn't feel like taking a new picture for the 3rd one and just went all photoshop?
      that totally IS photoshop...

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I need to buy Heavy Weights on dvd, I just have it on vhs and I dont own a VCR. lol. Have one of those classic bulky cases for it. sweet. I actually have a bunch of classics on VHS. Heavy Weights, the Mighty Ducks movies, Rookie of the Year, Little Big League, the Sandlot, etc.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Finally saw Macgruber tonight. F'n hilarious. Time to pound some Cunth!

Comment

• So, who wants to camp out for the new Karate Kid movie with me? We can dress up like characters from the movie and such. We can watch it three times on Opening Day!

It's gonna be FRIGGIN HUGE

Comment

• Jack Nicholson is the ******* man. Between The Shining, Easy Rider and The Departed, I'm not sure which is my favorite performance of his.

I'm not gonna hurt ya. Wendy? Darling? Light of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said, I'm not gonna hurt ya, I'm just gonna bash your brains in. I'm gonna bash 'em right the **** in.

I don't think this is a flawless movie or the masterpiece that many seem to think it is, or the greatest horror film of all time (but then again, it really doesn't have much competition in my book). Those two scenes though are about as perfectly acted and directed and shot as movies get (someone ****** with the sound in the first video though and it's really annoying).

I do consider this one of Kubrick's best, if not the best. Not a huge fan of his.
              Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
              Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
              I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
              Originally posted by bearsfan_51
              iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
              Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
              I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
              Originally posted by GoRavens
              Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

• The Shining is one of my favorite movies. I think the vibe, the aura, the atmosphere was done perfectly. I love how Stanley Kubrick took Stephen King's story and whittled it down to core elements and made the supernatural elements much more ambiguous and mysterious. It is my favorite suspense/horror movie.

Comment

• I saw The Road last night it was ok but nothing special.

Comment

• he's great in easy rider and the departed, but I think Jacks is best in The Shining and One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. I think Easy Rider, Batman, Chinatown, and The Departed fall in after those two. He's in a lot of great movies.

Comment

• Chinatown will always be Jack's best to me.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Jack Nicholson played Jack Nicholson in Batman. It wasn't a terrible performance, but he really didn't act at all. He just walked around being himself.

Comment

• i heard a rumor that Joel McHale was reading for The Riddler in the new Batman movie.

thoughts?

i personally think Jim Carey under the direction of Nolan would be very well.

Comment

• I'd like to see Paul Bettany in the role personally. I know he was a finalist for The Joker in The Dark Knight.
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                              Jack Nicholson played Jack Nicholson in Batman. It wasn't a terrible performance, but he really didn't act at all. He just walked around being himself.
                              Possibly the only person in the world who can pull off sunglasses indoors and not get **** for it.

No...YES...**** no.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                Chinatown will always be Jack's best to me.
                                Faye Dunaway looked great in Chinatown...Too bad she had to get old. The only Polanski movie I liked better than Chinatown was The Tenant. Both are excellent for older films, for present day films even.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information