No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinatown was brilliant. Jake Geddes is one of my all time favorite characters.

"Forget it Jake, it's Chinatown." Incredible way to end a movie.

Comment

• official costume in the upcoming Capt. America movie:

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Yeah a bunch of it was leaked. Here is one with Evans face:

Thor was leaked as well.

Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• IT'S ALMOST HERE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post

IT'S ALMOST HERE!!!!
            Worst movie ever?

Comment

• I still hate the fact that Chris Evans is playing Captain America. I was really rooting for John Krasinski to get that role. Even though a lot of people think he would be bad at it. But I've enjoyed a lot of his work so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                Worst movie ever?
                More like MOST NECESSARY MOVIE EVER

Comment

• And incase you want to play.

http://nintendo8.com/game/607/karate_kid,_the/
                  Last edited by Splat; 06-03-2010, 06:59 PM.

Comment

I still hate the fact that Chris Evans is playing Captain America. I was really rooting for John Krasinski to get that role. Even though a lot of people think he would be bad at it. But I've enjoyed a lot of his work so far.
                    Im a big fan of Krasinski, but there was no way in hell he was going to be a convincing Captain America. Anyone who has ever read a Captain America comic would of been so disappointed. Evans has a better look, physique, and dramatic resume.
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                      Im a big fan of Krasinski, but there was no way in hell he was going to be a convincing Captain America. Anyone who has ever read a Captain America comic would of been so disappointed. Evans has a better look, physique, and dramatic resume.
                      Eh I would of still went with Krasinski, I mean Evans was already Johnny Storm. Plus Krasinski can add some comedy to it by giving the camera the ole Jim Halpert look when something goes wrong. LMAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                        Jack Nicholson played Jack Nicholson in Batman. It wasn't a terrible performance, but he really didn't act at all. He just walked around being himself.
                        Exact same thing can be said about his role in The Departed.

Comment

Eh I would of still went with Krasinski, I mean Evans was already Johnny Storm. Plus Krasinski can add some comedy to it by giving the camera the ole Jim Halpert look when something goes wrong. LMAO!
                          The argument that Evans was already Johnny Storm is actually pretty ill informed and I dont buy it for a second. Completely different ownership rights, studios, and production teams, and plenty of actors have played multiple superheroes. Not to mention, the Fantastic 4 suck and Captain America is a badass, and Marvel is lightyears ahead of other studios at adapting their own work.

Comment

• Rented The Road, The Hurt Locker, and Inglorious Basterds earlier and am in the process of watching them. Gonna go with The Road first. Viggo!

^A Bonekrusher production^
                            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                              The argument that Evans was already Johnny Storm is actually pretty ill informed and I dont buy it for a second. Completely different ownership rights, studios, and production teams, and plenty of actors have played multiple superheroes. Not to mention, the Fantastic 4 suck and Captain America is a badass, and Marvel is lightyears ahead of other studios at adapting their own work.
                              A Fantastic 4 movie, if adapted correctly (aka NOT BY TIM STORY), would be way better than a Captain America movie.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                                official costume in the upcoming Capt. America movie:
                                That belt looks like something I used to store paintballs in.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information