• Originally posted by frubulubu View Post
    Short Circuit of course.
    Hell yes. Good choice.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• captain america concept art:

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/45326

Comment

• I just watched Public Enemies.... It was alright......

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
          I just got netflix. I am overwhelmed by all the movies I want to watch. Where should I start?

starz on demand movies
          fight quest(tv show)
          season 1 of heroes
          archer tv show
          icarly tv show
          SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
          Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• Originally posted by Prowler View Post
            icarly tv show

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• they even have the tv movies
              SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
              Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• The chick from ICarly reminds me to much of the villain from Brink, Val or whatever his name was. Not that I watch the show or anything...

Comment

• "How would you like for me to make your life a living hell?"

"Well, I'm not really ready for a relationship, Lois, but thank you for asking."

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                    The chick from ICarly reminds me to much of the villain from Brink, Val or whatever his name was. Not that I watch the show or anything...
                    Why is it that the losers are always in it for fun?

Comment

• My mind never fully recovered from when I realized that the bad guy from Brink was Spike from Little Giants. I'm guessing that's why I'm so terrible on rollerblades.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                          The chick from ICarly reminds me to much of the villain from Brink, Val or whatever his name was. Not that I watch the show or anything...
                          Not that I watch iCarly or anything but isnt iCarly awesome!?

Comment

• saw get him to the greek today. i thought it was ******* hilarious, except for...

...but p diddy was funny as ****.

Comment

• Very disappointed by this movie. I am not a rom-com guy, but I had expectations for this one. Bill Nighy was the one that lived up to those expectations and he was excellent. I also liked Huge Grant and his scene where he's next to the President of the US and he tells him how he really feels. I thought that was a great scene. Other than that? Far too long. Too many characters. Repetitive story lines with one character after another saying "I love you" after lengthy deliberation and inability to muster up enough gusto to say what they mean. I also think there was 7 to 12 happy endings. Basically, I thought it could have been better with a smaller cast. Had it's moments though and was a pretty solid movie.

Around 30 minutes in I was thinking, "What the hell am I watching? What is the ******* point? This isn't what I expected." Soon after that thought passed, the four men ran into a couple guys wandering through the woods with a shotgun and the scene that followed left me in amazement. I have only heard great things about Deliverance and that it was a crazy movie with crazy characters. I had no clue what it was about so at the start I was really turned off since it was not what I was expecting... at all. Midway through the movie I noticed the movie started to grow on me. I became immersed in the plot and the arc of Jon Voight's incredibly character and performance. Voight gives a great performance and he has a scene where he's scaling a mountain and he's going up there to kill a man. He doesn't know who or how or when or where, or if he can even do it, but he goes anyway. The scene is shot so perfectly and the suspense that scene ultimately creates is simply amazing. Hands down my favorite scene in the whole movie. I really can't say enough about Jon Voight and his performance. Love the ending. I do think the beginning was a bit of drag, but once that scene comes 30 minutes in it's like a roller-coaster ride and it's all downhill from there, full steam ahead. I also liked the little ****** boy playing the bango.
                              Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
                              Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
                              I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
                              Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                              iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
                              Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
                              I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
                              Originally posted by GoRavens
                              Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

• your dislike of Love, Actually makes me want to punch this screen

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information