Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
    They have a Eastwood movie box set for 150 bucks at BestBuy...I want it so bad.

Let me guess, 19-22ish? LOL
    yes, just about 23. seems like every time there's a birthday on this board it's for a 19-22 year old (except lizardstate and cj of course).

Comment

• In no order five of my favorites.

O Brother Where Art Thou

The Green Mile

The Shawshank Redemption

Forrest Gump (The hate it gets on this site doesn't stop my love for it.:)

Fireproof

Comment

• My top 10 list would be ridiculed because it's pretty much all comedy.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
          In no order five of my favorites.

O Brother Where Art Thou

The Green Mile

The Shawshank Redemption

Forrest Gump (The hate it gets on this site doesn't stop my love for it.:)

Fireproof
          You're kidding right?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• http://www.avclub.com/articles/the-b...the-00s,35931/

stumbled across this, would be curious to see more specifically people's top ten of the decade

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
              They have a Eastwood movie box set for 150 bucks at BestBuy...I want it so bad.

Let me guess, 19-22ish? LOL
              http://www.deepdiscount.com/index.cf...-5604E8419129/

Get it for $95 there!

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                My top 10 list would be ridiculed because it's pretty much all comedy.

This. Comedy is really the only genre with any replay value to me. I like other stuff once but I really don't ever feel like watching it again.

Comment

• Ign just made a lot of Mortal Kombat fans happy by posting this. Not sure what the video is for, whether for a movie or new game, but as someone who played the first three as a kid, this video is amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_MqZ...layer_embedded

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                    Ign just made a lot of Mortal Kombat fans happy by posting this. Not sure what the video is for, whether for a movie or new game, but as someone who played the first three as a kid, this video is amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_MqZ...layer_embedded
                    Looks pretty sweet.. but I don't approve of Baraka having long hair like that. He was my favorite Mortal Kombat character. They should've came to me for final approval on all Baraka decisions.

Comment

• THIS IS REAL

edit: at least I think it is...

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Yeah Ign has an article up about it now, Jax is played by one of the mob guys from the dark knight and they called him for questioning about it. I really hope its not just for a video game, because this movie looks bad ass. Also, lol at johnny cage always being **** on.

Originally posted by WMD
                        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                        Originally posted by gpngc
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Well now I'm all excited.

Comment

• baraka looks ********

Comment

• BLANK CHECK is on the Disney Channel. Right now. Black Check inspired movies like Fight Club and There Will Be Blood. Historically beloved piece of film.

Comment

• Daniel Day Lewis was turned down for the part of Preston Waters

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information