Clear All

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
    For the first hour.
    Such a trooper sitting in for a full hour

bonekrusher
    The Twitters
    themaninblack

Comment

• "I can't believe it! We've got no food, we've got no jobs, our pets heads are falling off!"

Comment

• Going to the movies today...not super excited about what's out there. Probably looking at Iron Man 2, Splice, or Get him to the Greek.

The only thing that sucks, is that the friend I'm going with hasnt seen the first Iron Man.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Looks like Joseph Gordon Levitt is the front runner to play The Riddler in the next Batman. I think he would make a brilliant Riddler.

Comment

• lots of news, i am ready for expendables

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/45409

Die Hard 24/7, Fantastic Four Reborn, and Expendables

I had recently talked with Stallone, who told me he showed the finished film to Arnold and Bruce, both of whom apparently went gaga for it, but that Willis called him a couple days later to tell him how much the movie has really hit something right on in him. And I told Ricardo that I really hoped that what Bruce was reacting to - was seeing a movie about real 'uber' men being badasses. You see - Sly also told me definitively that EXPENDABLES is crazy hard R, "I got people being torn apart in this" - and that watching a film with so much real on set practical badassery - combined with a very sparing use of CG - might have refired Bruce's desire to get it right with this next DIE HARD. At least... one could hope.
            http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/174...ntern-2-coming

talks about green lantern 2 and flash being written by same writers of green lantern.

photoshopped on DH for you JGL fans

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/174...n-s-emma-frost

not confirmed, she was just sighted carrying an emma frost comic at mathew vaughn's office.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/174...-fright-remake

fright night is being remade with colin farrell, david tennant, anton yelchin, and christopher mintz-plasse.
            SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
            Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• No fraking way can Mintz-Plasse pull off Evil Ed.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                Looks like Joseph Gordon Levitt is the front runner to play The Riddler in the next Batman. I think he would make a brilliant Riddler.
                Yeah, I think he would do great, but I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to see Johnny Depp be the Riddler

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                  Yeah, I think he would do great, but I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to see Johnny Depp be the Riddler
                  Meh. I love Depp for certain roles, but he has the habit of turning roles into another version of Felix the Cat. It works wonderfully for stuff like Pirates, but it wouldn't work so well for the Riddler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                    Meh. I love Depp for certain roles, but he has the habit of turning roles into another version of Felix the Cat. It works wonderfully for stuff like Pirates, but it wouldn't work so well for the Riddler.
                    That's more Tim Burton's fault than it is Depp's, but I prefer JGL to Depp for The Riddler role.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I still want Paul Bettany.
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        That's more Tim Burton's fault than it is Depp's, but I prefer JGL to Depp for The Riddler role.
                        I had just assumed that Burton and Depp had merged into one being at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                          I had just assumed that Burton and Depp had merged into one being at this point.
                          It is really hard to separate the two at this point.
                          Burton makes a ****** movie, it is still gonna produce a little revenue thanks to Depp and HBC keep signing up to give it some name recognition with the actors.

bonekrusher
                          The Twitters
                          themaninblack

Comment

• when is PREDATORS coming out. I ******* love Predator!
                            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Watched Visitor Q last night. I still don't know what the hell I watched.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                                when is PREDATORS coming out. I ******* love Predator!
                                July 9th BOE!

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information