No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one who LOVED Where The Wild Things Are? Looking back at some of the movies I've watched this past year, it's easily one of my most memorable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
      Looks like Joseph Gordon Levitt is the front runner to play The Riddler in the next Batman. I think he would make a brilliant Riddler.
      I hope this is true. I think Joseph Gordon Levitt would be awesome in that role.

Comment

• I just got back from Splice and still not sure about it.

Comment

• I saw Iron Man 2 last night. I liked it. It was a lot like the first however, in the sense that there were large spaces between action scenes and they only lasted very briefly. Mickey was great, but under used and Whiplash was kind of underdeveloped. I was disappointed that they kept trying to push Scarlett's boobs down. lol. Seriously? Although, she was stealing the show enough. haha. mmmmmm. Some of Iron Man's new toys were sexy and well thought out...even though you only see brief glimpses or usage...War Machine was sweeeeeeet.

I could have done with a cameo. Scene at the end of the credits was okay, I guess. The movie telegraphs the Avengers at you at every corner, though. :/

But yeah, the movie def. felt as though it came out of the same universe. A lot of the time, the sequel tends to miss the mark. Either the world feels different or characters act out of character compared to the one that preceded it. Messing up themes and what not. This one feels consistent. Yah, I liked it. I still dont think Favreau does a great job of pacing in either movie, though. But I liked both.
          Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 06-11-2010, 11:33 AM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Just a few movies I watched this week

Yes Man! - Jim Carrey got alot of laughs out of me. A very good feel good comedy IMO. I think I might prefer this over Liar-Liar.

Click- I didn't think it was as funny as Yes Man! but it was a really good movie in its own right. I almost shed a few tears in the part with his dad and the ending.

The Godfather- Loved it, but I still haven't seen the other ones. Michael Corleone has to be one of the most well written characters of all-time.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
            I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• i saw the a-team. it was awesome.

i was also high as ****... not sure if it was actually as good as i think

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                Am I the only one who LOVED Where The Wild Things Are? Looking back at some of the movies I've watched this past year, it's easily one of my most memorable.
                I think you are.
                My kids have seen about 150 movies in their lifetimes (they are 8 & 7), and this is the only one they grade lower than a C.
                I didn't see it, the wife took them, but I was surprised they all said it was bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
                  I didn't much care for Gangs of New York either. It was good, but it didn't give me an erection.
                  LOL, that is the ultimate goal of a film isn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
                    LOL, that is the ultimate goal of a film isn't it?
                    I think he got that and GangBangs of New York mixed up...easy to do...that film was was horrible..I was a little bit put off by Hellcat Maggie biting off dudes peckers aswell...

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
                      I think you are.
                      My kids have seen about 150 movies in their lifetimes (they are 8 & 7), and this is the only one they grade lower than a C.
                      I didn't see it, the wife took them, but I was surprised they all said it was bad.
                      Your 7 and 8 year old kids rank movies?

I liked WTWTA. I didnt love it, and I was greatly disappointed by it, but as I said after the first time I saw it, it was a good type of disappointment. I had really high expectations for the film, and it didnt live up to them. It was very different then what I expected.
                      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                      The APS is strong in this one.
                      Originally posted by killxswitch
                      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Saw this movie today, pretty good with the exception of Dane Cook.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Thinking about watching Shutter Island...should I?
                          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Yes. You should.
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post

Saw this movie today, pretty good with the exception of Dane Cook.
                              I watched it as well but it wasn't my first time seeing it, I really like it I was kinda let down the first time but I guess it just wasn't what I expected it to be.

I'm not a big Dan Cook fan either but I didn't have a problem with him in this movie I thought he did alright.

Comment

• This movie's confusing as ****!

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information