• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great movie, or greatest movie?

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post

Great movie, or greatest movie?
      That movie was a slap in the face to Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
        has anyone seen Jonah Hex? I want to know how god awful it is. I hope it's only kinda awful.
        It has Megan Fox in it so you can count on it being awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
          Going to see TS3 on Tuesday, can't wait
          Toy Story 3 is the best movie since Toy Story 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            I mentioned the same thing two days before you douche.
            I miss this. I need to make more time for the DC forums, or atleast scrolling your cynical posts.

Comment

• Just saw Toy Story 3. Amazing.

Comment

• Jonah Hex made a monstrous 5 million opening weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                  has anyone seen Jonah Hex? I want to know how god awful it is. I hope it's only kinda awful.
                  Everything Ive heard about it has been summed up to, itd be hard to find a worse movie to watch so far this year. So pretty bad I'd think. Also, Dumb and Dumberer comment, Im hoping you meant awful movie or worst movie, because that piece of **** was terrible.

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I just got done watching The Spiderwick Chronicles and I knew nothing what so ever about it going in to it but I ended up liking it for the most part.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                      Everything Ive heard about it has been summed up to, itd be hard to find a worse movie to watch so far this year. So pretty bad I'd think. Also, Dumb and Dumberer comment, Im hoping you meant awful movie or worst movie, because that piece of **** was terrible.
                      I am hoping he meant to put up a picture of Dumb and Dumber and not Dumb and Dumberer.

Comment

• Karate Kid was surprisingly a pretty good movie.

I liked it, I went into it thinking it would suck, but it was good.

Comment

• Been interested in this one ever since Gondry signed up

An odd departure for Gondry, but I'm a big fan of both him and Rogen, so I'm intrigued to see how this one will turn out.

Comment

• That looks so much better then I anticipated. Ive gotta admit, that was a good trailer. I was pretty excited for it back when Kevin Smith was writing/directing, but when he stopped his involvement I was a little disappointed and sort of stopped following the project, even with Gondry on board. But that looks pretty damn cool.
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• After reading all the reviews on TS3, I'm kind of pissed that my girl wanted to watch Karate Kid instead.

Wtf.

Comment

• 1) Green Hornet trailer is cool.
                                2) Amanda Bynes is retiring... hahahah.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information