• Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! Do not watch Grown Ups. I repeat do NOT watch grown ups. (unless you are a grown ass man with a wife and kids)

That movie was strangely awful.

No plot, wasn't funny. I laughed like once or twice.

Horrible movie with no direction and not at all funny. You would think with Kevin James, Chris Rock, David Spade, Rob Schneider and Adam Sandler it would be a funny movie but it was not at all.

Adam Sandler seemed like to revert to his "drama" personality rather than his comedic/happy gilmore personality.

Very awful movie, can't even understand how it made it through to the big screen.

so as i repeat DO NOT WATCH GROWN UPS!

Comment

• I would never think a movie with that combination of actors would be funny, because Schneider, Kevin James and David Spade all pretty much blow and Chris Rock is highly overrated.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              I would never think a movie with that combination of actors would be funny, because Schneider, Kevin James and David Spade all pretty much blow and Chris Rock is highly overrated.
              I hate everything you stand for.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
              I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Also no one ever watch the lovely bones. One of the worst movies ever (except for the villian because he has a creepy stache.)

Comment

• Who of those comedians is funny (the only acceptable one is Chris Rock)? And The Lovely Bones is not a bad movie by any means. It's not that good, but it's entertaining for Tucci's performance and overall weirdness.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Who of those comedians is funny (the only acceptable one is Chris Rock)? And The Lovely Bones is not a bad movie by any means. It's not that good, but it's entertaining for Tucci's performance and overall weirdness.

How is the lovely bones not a bad movie by any means?

Dodges first question :)

Comment

Who of those comedians is funny (the only acceptable one is Chris Rock)? And The Lovely Bones is not a bad movie by any means. It's not that good, but it's entertaining for Tucci's performance and overall weirdness.
                      that movie is garbage. read the book, asshole.

also, there is only one Return and it aint of the King, it's of the Jedi.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• just finished Festival Express. gets better every time (specially w/surround sound stereo).

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                          that movie is garbage. read the book, asshole.

also, there is only one Return and it aint of the King, it's of the Jedi.

**** Kevin Smith.

Defending a movie that relied on muppets defeating the Empire... pfft

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                            **** Kevin Smith.

Defending a movie that relied on muppets defeating the Empire... pfft
                            Kevin Smith is a glorious man. You bite your tongue.

And dont chirp The Wars.
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Return of the King blows Return of the Jedi out of the water.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• This page is filled with blasphemy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information