Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    Return of the King blows Return of the Jedi out of the water.
    Quite possibly the worst thing you have ever said, and thats a list filled with very awful things.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

    Comment


    • I think Brodeur enjoys deep throating herpes covered penises
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        Quite possibly the worst thing you have ever said, and thats a list filled with very awful things.
        The first two are amongst my favorite movies of all time, but I just can't stand ewoks at all.


        RIP TheManInBlack

        Comment


        • ewoks > ents
          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

          Comment


          • ewoks don't bother me that much. afterall it's kind of poetic, little fuzzy bears with sticks and stones are the ones who defeated the Empire. Return of the Jedi in a lot of ways is the best Star Wars movie.

            Comment


            • three movies of people ******* walking

              Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                Return of the King blows Return of the Jedi out of the water.
                This is why we will never be close.




                2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  Return of the King blows Return of the Jedi out of the water.
                  wow you actually said something smart

                  by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen
                  <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                  Comment


                  • But in both trilogies, the 2nd movie is the greatest! Not sure why so many people are all 'you have to only like 1 trilogy' because I quite enjoy both.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                      Return of the Jedi in a lot of ways is the best Star Wars movie.
                      Ummmmm...........no.

                      and

                      LOTR > Star Wars

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
                        But in both trilogies, the 2nd movie is the greatest! Not sure why so many people are all 'you have to only like 1 trilogy' because I quite enjoy both.
                        I also enjoy both, but Star Wars trilogy > Lord of the Rings trilogy.




                        2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by El Peefs????? View Post
                          But in both trilogies, the 2nd movie is the greatest! Not sure why so many people are all 'you have to only like 1 trilogy' because I quite enjoy both.
                          two towers is the worst of the trilogy

                          by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen
                          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                            two towers is the worst of the trilogy
                            Nope. Youre just simply the worst in general!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                              two towers is the worst of the trilogy
                              You are capable of saying correct things? Woah.


                              RIP TheManInBlack

                              Comment


                              • Two Towers as the best? hahaha

                                The Star Wars trilogy is like the Miami Heat or the Tennessee Titans last year, a one man show. Take out Empire Strikes Back and what do you have exactly?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information