• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
    Ummmmm...........no.

and

LOTR > Star Wars
    awesome vader/luke fight + the rescue from jabba + series resolution + emporer palpatine.......the only detractor people have with 'Jedi is the ewoks who are underrated.

I love love love LOTR, but I can't imagine preferring it over Star Wars. Star Wars is just as good the billionth time, while LOTR drags a little more and isn't as easy to rewatch (though to be fair it is like 3+ hrs. for each movie) and there is no Orlando Bloom or CGI in star wars.

Comment

• A New Hope is still an excellent movie and Return of the Jedi is damn good, so I don't entirely agree with you there.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• They are good movies, but Empire Strikes Back towers over the other two in regards to quality. (although my opinion would be different if I would have been there to appreciate A New Hope's cultural impact.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
          They are good movies, but Empire Strikes Back towers over the other two in regards to quality. (although my opinion would be different if I would have been there to appreciate A New Hope's cultural impact.)
          I can attest to that. Star Wars was my childhood. My earliest memory is going to see Star Wars with my father. The scene where Luke is talking to Ben and Ben hears Luke speak the name "Obi Wan", when you add in the music that accompanies that scene, it truly is magical.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Hell, Star Wars was my childhood and Im damn sure CJ is a whole lot older then I am.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I take APS as my Padawan learner.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                I think Brodeur enjoys deep throating herpes covered penises
                My ***** has no herpes.

Comment

• a bit old but here is a rundown of trilogies

Last edited by B-Dawk; 06-27-2010, 10:38 AM.

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

• There Is Only One Trilogy And It Is Of The Jedi

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Dawk View Post
                      a bit old but here is a rundown of trilogies

I agree greatly with most of those. The only ones I disagree with.........

1. Jurassic Park 1 should be rated much higher.
                      2. Die Hard 2 and Die Hard With a Vengence aren't classic movies like the original Die Hard was and shouldn't be rated as slightly lesser.
                      3. There were 3 Mad Max movies? I know about Mad Max and Mad Max beyond Thunderdome....... whats the other one?

Comment

• agree with the chart and the amendments in the above post. i'd also raise rambo first blood part 2 slightly. i'm a sucker for watching rambo blow people up with arrows and stab his knife into desks.
                        SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                        Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• The Godfather ratings are ******. The 1st isnt a ******* masterpiece and the 3rd is a worse movie than X-Men 3, Blade 3, Spiderman 3, and Terminator 3 amongst others? What?

Comment

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                            3. There were 3 Mad Max movies? I know about Mad Max and Mad Max beyond Thunderdome....... whats the other one?
                            THE ROAD WARRIOR!!!!

I don't know what that guy was thinking with the Die Hard sequels and Rocky 3.

Honestly, I couldn't not give all the Toy Story movies a perfect rating.

Comment

• Star Trek wasn't a trilogy, there were 10 movies. 6 for TOS, 4 for TNG.

Also, Star Wars > LOTR hands down. The LOTR movies sucked. The books, however, are awesome.

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              Return of the King blows Return of the Jedi out of the water.
                              You're wrong.
                              Last edited by nrk; 06-27-2010, 02:48 PM.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Whats funny is that the third film in every one of those trilogies fails to live up to the first two. Sad.
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information