Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
    Kate Beckinsale + spandex + sex scene + blue contacts + spandex + the whole vampire sexiness = great film.
    Apart from the above mentioned I hated those movies, just didnt do it for me.

Originally posted by WMD
    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
    Originally posted by gpngc
    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• The Bourne Redundancy

They were well made movies, but they were same-y and the shaky cam always messed with my stomach.

Comment

• Dollars Trilogy is the 2nd best trilogy of all time, after the original Star Wars

some underrated Trilogies, Evil Dead & El Mariachi

Comment

• Evil Dead are the best.
          They just are on a different level.
          Bruce Campbell = win

bonekrusher
          The Twitters
          themaninblack

Comment

• I feel stupid for not thinking of Evil dead.

Originally posted by WMD
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Not on the level of some of the others mentioned but I like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                The Bourne Redundancy

They were well made movies, but they were same-y and the shaky cam always messed with my stomach.
                The first one is still by far the best IMO, before Greengrass took over. Although I absolutely love the ending in the second one. And the huge fight scene in the third one. Ok, I wanna watch Bourne now.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Greengrass made United 93, so he can do whatever he wants.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I didnt say they were bad movies. They are still awesome. Just not as good as the one Liman made.
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                      Just finished watching RocknRolla. Overall the movie was pretty bad ass. Guy Ritchie movies are always a blast. I really enjoyed some of the characters. It pumped me up to see Charles from the Office in the movie. The one action scene where they are getting away from the Russian hitmen with the money was ******* awesome. Though I will say, the film dragged on a little at times. It was basically the prototypical Guy Ritchie formula. Would have liked to see something a little different but it was still very entertaining. It was a solid movie. Not quite as good as Snatch but is right there with Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.

RocknRolla was awesome. And that's not Charles from the Office. It's Stringer ******* Bell.

Comment

• Watched

I was disappointed overall after what I thought was a solid beginning to the movie. Jason Batemen's character in the movie is a giant puss and wanted to slap him through the screen toward the end.

stephenson86

Comment

• I saw it recently as well....very underwhelmed.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Had to put my dog down this afternoon so it has been a rough day.

bonekrusher
                            The Twitters
                            themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                              Stringer ******* Bell.
                              What, you think a *****'s gonna get a job? You think... you think it's gonna be like, '**** it, let me quit this game here and go to college'? No, they're gonna buck a little, but they ain't gonna walk. And in the end, you gonna get respect.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Ok so I just need to rant about some video game website doing an article on who they woul want to play the characters in a real life final fantasy 7 movie. Robert pattinson as cloud, Orlando bloom as sephiroth, Jack white as Vincent, Ugh just ugh.

heres the rest
                                http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3180043

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information