Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    I haven't read the books but I enjoy the movies.
    Originally posted by Splat View Post
    Same here.
    I've read all the way through the first third of #4. I do love the movies though.

My wife re-reads all 7 of them every summer. She is currently at home reading # 3. She is going to lap me yet again in the next week or so....
    She won't tell me what happens in hope that i will eventually read them all. I think that i will just wait for the movies to wrap up.
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• The movies left out a ton of stuff up to this point and have changed things also. I like the movies but the books are a ton better.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
        I saw Blades of Glory for the first time. You gotta love Will Ferrell.
        That's true, if you like to laugh.

I didn't see Beverly Hills Cop on the trilogy above.
        Another one that went downhill each time. First one was **** hilarious.

What about the Naked Guns?
        Did Fletch have 2 sequels?

Comment

• Austion Powers trilogy. First 2 were funny and the 3rd had some moments.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by J-Mike88 View Post
            Did Fletch have 2 sequels?
            no, just one. however a prequel is in the works (LAME)

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Fletch - awesome
              Fletch 2 - early morning on TBS or TNT on a weekend good
              A Fletch Prequel - will make Dumb and Dumberer look good

As for BHC,
              "What is that man doing here?"
              "Bleeding sir!"

bonekrusher
              The Twitters
              themaninblack

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                  The movies left out a ton of stuff up to this point and have changed things also. I like the movies but the books are a ton better.
                  I used to really enjoy the movies without reading the books. Then I read the books. Now, the movies are pretty god awful. I can't really watch any of the first 5, and the 6th is a good movie but knowing the actual story it pisses me off to watch.

I'm actually afraid to see the 7th and 8th movies and how the story will be somewhat butchered. Some of the changes I've already read are hilarious.

Comment

• I want to go to the midnight premiere of twilight tonight and just yell ridiculous things the entire time. But the fact that id be paying to actually see one of those movies would kill me on the inside. God is inception out yet?

Originally posted by WMD
                    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                    Originally posted by gpngc
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                      I want to go to the midnight premiere of twilight tonight and just yell ridiculous things the entire time. But the fact that id be paying to actually see one of those movies would kill me on the inside. God is inception out yet?
                      Buy Vuvuzela for you and 5 friends. Play the instrument the whole time.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• The people who go to extreme lengths to hate Twilight have gotten to be as bad as the people obsessed with it.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                          Buy Vuvuzela for you and 5 friends. Play the instrument the whole time.
                          And people will still walk out saying its the best thing theyve ever. ******* pasty teenagers and half naked werewolves.

Originally posted by WMD
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I read the best review of that movie today. It was brilliant.

"Eclipse, like its two predecessors, is ham-fisted and obvious, a mass-market entertainment with a frustrating lack of imagination, anemic plotting (how were those novels so fat?) and no aspirations toward anything greater than box office ka-ching."
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Saw TS3 today and of loved it. At this point there are no words to describe how great Pixar is.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                The people who go to extreme lengths to hate Twilight have gotten to be as bad as the people obsessed with it.
                                Eh, I could turn every thread into an on going homosexual relationship joke with another poster. ;-)

Originally posted by WMD

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information