top 5 movies i should go rent... starting now
    The Fountain
    Children of Men
    Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
    Pi
    The Salton Sea

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Anyone else see the reviews for The Last Airbender? They are decidedly atrocious. Its wonderful.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        Anyone else see the reviews for The Last Airbender? They are decidedly atrocious. Its wonderful.
        Idk why they stressed the point in all the ads "an M night shyamalan movie", the guy has made nothing but **** since the village.

Also Robin williams want to play either the riddler or someone else for the new batman.

Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Robin Williams would be a badass Riddler. Im a strong advocate of the man as a dramatic actor. Hes delivered several awesome sociopathic characters already, Id assume The Riddler would just be another derivative of that, although I wont lie and say I didnt envision the role younger.
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Anyone else see the reviews for The Last Airbender? They are decidedly atrocious. Its wonderful.
            My friend saw it and said it was just awful, to quote:

"The Last Airbender" is an agonizing experience in every category I can think of and others still waiting to be invented.

Comment

Robin Williams would be a badass Riddler. Im a strong advocate of the man as a dramatic actor. Hes delivered several awesome sociopathic characters already, Id assume The Riddler would just be another derivative of that, although I wont lie and say I didnt envision the role younger.
              I would be happy with that, tho I would like to see JGL in that role as well. I still want to see more then just the riddler tho, I just dont think he could hold up well enough for the entire movie.

Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                I would be happy with that, tho I would like to see JGL in that role as well. I still want to see more then just the riddler tho, I just dont think he could hold up well enough for the entire movie.
                Ive said it before and Ill say it again, Talia Al Ghul is the perfect villain for the third flick. She already has an in (avenging her father, destroying Gotham with a newly built League of Shadows), provides a new love interest for Bruce Wayne, and can transform into a sort of anti-hero role when they both come together to defeat The Riddler, who poses the largest threat of all. It would actually be an awesome plot. Id watch that movie.

Comment

• I would love for Talia to be in the third movie, but I'm not so sure it would happen. Maybe Emily Blunt could play her though, since I suggest her for everything ese.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I vote Angelina Jolie for Talia. Say what you will, but she can act and she looks exactly like the comic rendition.

Comment

• NO DAMMIT, NO ANGELINA JOLIE. Emily Blunt or bust.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by critesy View Post
                        im going to go with fight club, never seen it.

Comment

• http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1666186/

I quit.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• why Ken Jeong? :(

Comment

• I was just gunna post, why is Ken Jeong involved in that?

Comment

• what we need is another vampire movie. we haven't had enough of them lately. or even better, another vampire tv show.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information