Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Guys be careful...Brodeur doesn't like when people hate on Twilight.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

    Comment


    • I don't care if people hate Twilight (I don't like it), but some people have gone to such extremes to hate it that it is a little bit ridiculous. Friedberg/Seltzer are apparently back and they are sooooooooooo much worse.


      RIP TheManInBlack

      Comment


      • I hate Twilight fans more then Twilight movies, I have never seen any of the movies so it wouldn't be fair to judge but I have seen their fans and they suck.
        Last edited by Splat; 06-30-2010, 05:12 PM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          I don't care if people hate Twilight (I don't like it), but some people have gone to such extremes to hate it that it is a little bit ridiculous. Friedberg/Seltzer are apparently back and they are sooooooooooo much worse.
          Ill be the first to admit Twilight does have its redeeming qualities.



          But its still awful. Although from what Ive read of the books, the movies seem to be an improvement. Although Im almost positive anyone who posts in this thread could improve on the intolerable horse **** that Stephanie Meyer passes off as literature. The syntax in those novels alone...its horrifying.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

          Comment


          • Im still trying to figure out, like the review APS posted, how those books managed to be so damn thick yet the movies have seemingly no plot, depth or anything.

            bonekrusher
            The Twitters
            themaninblack

            Comment


            • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
              Ill be the first to admit Twilight does have its redeeming qualities.



              But its still awful. Although from what Ive read of the books, the movies seem to be an improvement. Although Im almost positive anyone who posts in this thread could improve on the intolerable horse **** that Stephanie Meyer passes off as literature. The syntax in those novels alone...its horrifying.
              beyond this?

              bonekrusher
              The Twitters
              themaninblack

              Comment


              • Ashley Greene is infinitely hotter then Kristin Stewart.
                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                  Ashley Greene is infinitely hotter then Kristin Stewart.
                  Stewart was the only name I could remember off the top of my head

                  bonekrusher
                  The Twitters
                  themaninblack

                  Comment


                  • I dont think Ive ever seen Ashley Greene speak a word, but she is wonderful to look at. One of the best looking females out there atm IMO.
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                    Comment


                    • As much as I hate on twilight, I'll have to admit its more the fans then the movies, plus its the one popular thing that everyone likes that just gets way over exposed to society.


                      Originally posted by WMD
                      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                      Originally posted by gpngc
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                        I dont think Ive ever seen Ashley Greene speak a word, but she is wonderful to look at. One of the best looking females out there atm IMO.
                        So you are making an argument she is the perfect woman?

                        bonekrusher
                        The Twitters
                        themaninblack

                        Comment


                        • so what movies can I take my GF to, APS?

                          and considering you're my twin you know my GF isn't into like romcoms, so be serious.

                          Sig by Fenikz

                          I remember NFLDC
                          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Addict View Post
                            so what movies can I take my GF to, APS?

                            and considering you're my twin you know my GF isn't into like romcoms, so be serious.
                            My suggestion would be some sort of quirky romantic situation, either Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind or 500 Days of Summer. Any movie that involves relationships but still transcends traditional Hollywood rom com narrative. Or were you looking for something in theatres?
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                              My suggestion would be some sort of quirky romantic situation, either Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind or 500 Days of Summer. Any movie that involves relationships but still transcends traditional Hollywood rom com narrative. Or were you looking for something in theatres?
                              more like theatres. She's into ehm.... well she likes movies in which stuff gets stolen and the bad guys are the good guys, so to speak. Anything like that. Or with crime. Or just something that I can convince her to go watch, really.

                              like I said, she's pretty cool when it comes to movies.

                              Sig by Fenikz

                              I remember NFLDC
                              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Addict View Post
                                well she likes movies in which stuff gets stolen and the bad guys are the good guys, so to speak.
                                Robin Hood?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information