Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
    I was at the store today I didn't know which Blu Ray to get, District 9 or The Hangover..I'll go back to get one of them later
    The Hangover has been on HBO like 5 times a day for the last month. I have seen it so many times this summer.

Comment

• The thing about The Hangover is it isn't exactly a movie I'm dying to watch on Bluray. In that situation, Id definitely take District 9 due to the effects/entertainment value. I thought The Hangover was funny as hell, but I would assume that the difference between watching an .avi, a DVD, or a Bluray would be kind of minimal, whereas I dont think the same could be said for District 9. Ive only got 9 or 10 Blu rays, but they are all movies that are very effects/action oriented.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        I find it disgusting that Donald Glover wasn't cast as Spider-Man.
        I couldn't agree with you more if I tried, which would be pointless in the first place, because I couldn't agree with you more.

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Watched Hot Tub Time Machine for the first time the other night. I don't understand the hate John Cusack gets, I thought he was good. But then again, I'm a John Cusack fan have been ever since I saw High Fidelity.

Comment

• John Cusack is awesome. He has a remarkable track record as far as great movies go as well.
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Don't know if this was posted, but they are making a re-make of "Let the Right One In" and here is the trailer:

http://www.imdb.com/rg/VIDEO_PLAY/LI.../vi4086433305/

Comment

• Ive no idea why they would remake it. The first one was brilliant and one of the better movies Ive seen in a while. The remake looks much worse, and much more action oriented. The best part about the original was the mood and the fact that it wasn't really a horror movie at all. Ugh. Eff Hollywood.

Comment

• That is a damn good trailer so stop whining APS.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I hate you.

Comment

• I'm approaching it with caution, but I like Chloe whatever her last name is and I thought Matt Reeves did a good job with Cloverfield, so I think there's hope.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• So I'm the only person here that actually didn't like Let the Right One In?
                        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I didn't like Cloverfield.

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                            I didn't like Cloverfield.
                            You didnt like watching a movie as if seen through the eyes of an epileptic?

bonekrusher
                            The Twitters
                            themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                              You didnt like watching a movie as if seen through the eyes of an epileptic?
                              What if he already is an epileptic and that just made it worse?

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
                                What if he already is an epileptic and that just made it worse?
                                I thought the two would cancel eachother.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information