No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah, it got a bit sappy at the end, should of had more action and lot more shooting. But still liked the movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugegmenfan View Post
      i was disappointed with 3:10 to yuma. I thought the ending just absolutely ruined it. Great cast so for me at least its a 7/10
      What exactly was wrong with the ending?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Gatz View Post
        Just saw Juno couple of days ago... didn't think it was that great.

Has anyone seen Atonement? Is it worth watching?
        Atonement was meh. It good pretty good about midway through and I liked the ending butI should not be getting all the love it is getting. I would not pay any money to see it.

Comment

• Hey you jerks... don't go ruining any endings or you may incur the wrath of some uptight people in this thread. They may be ignorant of the ending.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• at the end of dark night

Bat Man

beats down wingboy

Comment

• Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
              Hey you jerks... don't go ruining any endings or you may incur the wrath of some uptight people in this thread. They may be ignorant of the ending.

great movie.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
              my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
              But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• You mean...Soylent Green is People!?!?!?!?!?

OMG, way to ruin the movie...ugh!

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

• The Jerk is such a great freaking movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      What exactly was wrong with the ending?
                      SPOILERSS! BEWARE!

The problem with the ending is that throughout the movie you are made to think Russell Crowe was this ruthless killer- then what do you know? He teams up with the good guy. It was just a very typical hollywood ending

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• I really wish Daniel-Day Lewis would do more movies...He's such a great actor

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                        Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• I just saw Hannibal Rising...rented it...

they are ruining a good series...IMO...

Silence, and Red Dragon were the best movies of the series...

Comment

• I loved Hannibal Rising. I thought the guy playing Hannibal did a fantastic job. I thought the movie told the Hannibal story very well and why he did what he did. You felt sorry for him for the first time ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich Jr View Post
                              I loved Hannibal Rising. I thought the guy playing Hannibal did a fantastic job. I thought the movie told the Hannibal story very well and why he did what he did. You felt sorry for him for the first time ever.
                              I guess I am just used to seeing good old Anthony Hopkins play hannibal lecter....plus I thought it was more of an action movie than a psychological thriller that the previous three movies were....

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                                I guess I am just used to seeing good old Anthony Hopkins play hannibal lecter....plus I thought it was more of an action movie than a psychological thriller that the previous three movies were....
                                That is true, there was more action in this one. The kills were more gruesome than well thought out planned kills like the previous ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information