No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would any individuals in this thread be interested in another Make-A-Movie competition?
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Anyone seen Youth in Revolt? Is it worth watching?

Comment

• bonekrusher
        The Twitters
        themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
          one flew over the cuckoo's nest
          the people vs. larry flynt
          basic instinct
          thin red line
          Brent almost won. But when I got on to watch it, I saw Moon in my queue.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            Would any individuals in this thread be interested in another Make-A-Movie competition?
            Ummmm yeah.!

Comment

• guess what homeslices, i just watched the 1st two Twilight movies, im gonna go gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon then take a razor blade to my balls

Comment

• oppsieeeeeee

Comment

• I was drunk and came home last night and watched American Psycho. That would've been enough of a mindfuck sober. Besides the obvious consumerism/identity driven themes also seen in Fight Club; can someone explain to me the end?

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                    Anyone seen Youth in Revolt? Is it worth watching?
                    I ******* loved it actually haha there were some hilarious moments i thought, even though it a bit slow at times.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                      I was drunk and came home last night and watched American Psycho. That would've been enough of a mindfuck sober. Besides the obvious consumerism/identity driven themes also seen in Fight Club; can someone explain to me the end?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                        Would any individuals in this thread be interested in another Make-A-Movie competition?
                        I'd dabble

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                          Anyone seen Youth in Revolt? Is it worth watching?
                          Won't be worth your time unless you enjoy watching Michael Cera squirm around on screen for an hour and a half and going at extreme ends to get sexed up. Arrested Development was this kids best stint and will always be his best stint.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                            I was drunk and came home last night and watched American Psycho. That would've been enough of a mindfuck sober. Besides the obvious consumerism/identity driven themes also seen in Fight Club; can someone explain to me the end?
                            This is more about the book, but you get the idea:

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by StripedWalrus View Post
                              Won't be worth your time unless you enjoy watching Michael Cera squirm around on screen for an hour and a half and going at extreme ends to get sexed up. Arrested Development was this kids best stint and will always be his best stint.
                              While it's tough to put anything above AD, Superbad is a fantastic comedy, even if his part is exactly what you described. I honestly can't say that I've seen any of his movies since Juno, though. But that will change next month.

Also, I saw him at the mall a few days ago. In Buffalo. It was weird. Sort of.

Comment

• Sounds like this thread needs this again:

bonekrusher
                                The Twitters
                                themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information