No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First two reviews for Inception are out, and Travers from Rolling Stone gave it a 3.5/4 and CHUD gave it a 10/10. Looking good for the one of the three (along with Toy Story 3 which did its job, and Scott Pilgrim) movies that are supposed to save the Summer.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Just finished Law Abiding Citizen. It was a good show, very entertained.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        Would any individuals in this thread be interested in another Make-A-Movie competition?
        I always am.

Comment

• Salo, or The 120 Days of Sodom is bar none, and without a doubt, the most ****** up movie I have ever seen. In fact, I cant even describe it. Basically, take the most disgusting/****** up movie you can think of, and you have this movie.

All that aside, it was entertaining on a curious/sick interest level.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Salo is such an unnecessary movie.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I just read the wikipedia page for it and I'm going to have to agree with Brodeur. I can't see myself ever wanting to watch something like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                Would any individuals in this thread be interested in another Make-A-Movie competition?
                Also a very brilliant person once suggested we could next try a make-a-tv-series competition instead, to change things up a little. Would that garner more or less interest?

Comment

• Probably more, as we have done many variations of the movie competition.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• 120 days of sodom? they made a movie about brodeur and job?
                    SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                    Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• It's been more than 120 days.

Comment

• I love your sig quote prowler. John Marston is the sexzors.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                        I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• i think i have to watch that 120 days of sodom movie now.

is the synopsis of the book.
                          SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                          Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• I just watched 3 movies:

The Losers was pretty fun. Good action, some good one-liners, but should only be watched if you want some mindless action for an hour and a half.

Hot Tub Time Machine was a lot better than I thought it was going to be. It was like The Hangover in the 80s that just ripped off a bunch of 80s movies.

Cop Out was terrible. I had to turn it off it was so bad.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                            WHO DAT!

Comment

• I was pretty disappointed by Cop Out as well. The trailer was much funnier then the actual movie. And thats coming from a huge Kevin Smith fan.
                              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                              The APS is strong in this one.
                              Originally posted by killxswitch
                              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Cop Out and Hot Tub Time Machine are 2 of the 3 lowest rated movies by me this year, the other being Legion

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information