Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
    I really wish Daniel-Day Lewis would do more movies...He's such a great actor
    Yeah he really is. I think he chooses his movies really well actually. Like some one like Robert De Niro used to, but then he sort of sold out with some of the recent movies he has been in and it does not look as good. Because Day-Lewis chooses his movies so meticulously it makes them all the better

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Originally posted by hugegmenfan View Post
      Yeah he really is. I think he chooses his movies really well actually. Like some one like Robert De Niro used to, but then he sort of sold out with some of the recent movies he has been in and it does not look as good. Because Day-Lewis chooses his movies so meticulously it makes them all the better
      Oh def., but I think he could be in more movies than just 1 every 4-5 years without selling out

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
      Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• just saw no country for old men. not gonna lie, i thought it was gonna be better

Comment

• it will grow on you.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Join My Create a Movie Game!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Sig and avatar changed to reflect the awesomeness of DDL and Sweeney Todd.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                Sig and avatar changed to reflect the awesomeness of DDL and Sweeney Todd.
                i just gave u major rep man- i love it

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• I watched Vanilla Sky last night....very underrated movie that shows that Tom Cruise can act when he wants...

also about to watch a DDL classic...Last of the Mohican's

Comment

• Am I the only who thought Tom Cruise kicked ass in Collateral? He made the movie for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                      Am I the only who thought Tom Cruise kicked ass in Collateral? He made the movie for me.
                      That was back in the days where he was only semi-crazy. Damn good performance in a damn good movie though.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        That was back in the days where he was only semi-crazy. Damn good performance in a damn good movie though.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• tom cruise can do some real kickass movies acting and plot wise...and then he can do some real stupid ****...

Comment

• speaking om tom cruise, Stephen Colbert does a perfect impersonation of him

http://www.jwharrison.com/blog/2008/...of-tom-cruise/

Comment

• New Line is in talks with horror production company Platinum Dunes to re-launch the “A Nightmare on Elm Street” movie series, the franchise that helped establish the studio.

Partners Michael Bay, Brad Fuller and Andrew Form will produce the redo.

The films’ premise centered on Krueger, a serial child killer murdered by angry parents, who returns with a burnt face and a razor glove to terrorize teens in their dreams.

A writer will be hired once the strike ends. The producers are hoping to center part of the new movie on Krueger’s backstory.
                              http://www.beyondhollywood.com/a-nig...remake-update/

Serious? Well Michael bay is in on it so we know they'll have tons of explosions.

Comment

• Saw Rambo last night and it was pretty good. Definately better than the 2nd and 3rd. Some pretty good violence but I would've liked to have seen more straight Rambo killing action not a whole thing with mercenaries. It was too short too, only ran about an hour and twenty minutes.

stephenson86

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information