Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ellen Page that is all.

Comment

• I actually liked Predators. Some people probably won't like the ending, but it was just an overall good time and a nice summer popcorn flick. And as piss-poor as this summer's movies have been, this is actually right up there with Iron Man 2 as best movie I've seen this summer.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• im going to a movie tonight, but toss up on the choice:

despicable me or predators

also, i cannot wait for "the other guys", "dinner for shmucks", and "inception".... lotta good movies this summer. i also just watched the green hornet trailer, it looks sick.

Comment

• i laughed at the thought of another predator sequel until i saw Robert Rodriguez made it. it could have some potential. i think i'll wait till dvd release though unless one of my friends drags me out to see it.

Comment

• This movie has really grown on me.
            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
            The APS is strong in this one.
            Originally posted by killxswitch
            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• IMAX is bringing back Avatar in 3-D for two weeks in late August. They are adding 8 extra minutes of footage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                VEGAS VACATION!!!
                "Where the hell is the damn dam tour?"

I put a dollar in and won a car, put a dollar in won a car, put a dollar in won a car, put a dollar in won a car. I wish I had that luck.
                Last edited by jayceheathman; 07-09-2010, 07:28 PM.

Comment

• if you are a huge fan of Predator, you will get very good fan service in Predators.

and by huge fan I mean that you recognize even subtle allusions to the original.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Saw 21 Grams last night for the first time. Outstanding movie, Benicio Del Toro's best movie IMO. It's close with Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

Comment

if you are a huge fan of Predator, you will get very good fan service in Predators.

and by huge fan I mean that you recognize even subtle allusions to the original.
                      I hope they actually are subtle, at least for the most part. I hate blatant allusions to previous films. My head nearly exploded during Rocky Balboa.

Comment

if you are a huge fan of Predator, you will get very good fan service in Predators.

You mean like the scorpion/knife thing?
                        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                          You mean like the scorpion/knife thing?

I'd give it a B+, the movie didn't try to be something it wasnt and I enjoyed it. I'll definitely see it again when it's online.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I thought predators was very meh. Towards the end there were a few cool things thrown at you that I didnt see coming but over all I wasnt all that impressed.

Originally posted by WMD
                            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                            Originally posted by gpngc
                            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I dont know if I'm late on this, but it sounds like Norton is all but out of the Avengers and they'll go with an unknown actor replacement.

[Edward Norton will not be reprising his role as Dr. Bruce Banner, reports HitFix, who say that Marvel Studios plan to cast an unknown in the part.

The report theorizes that a deal could not be made, despite Edward Norton wanting to join the ensemble cast that will include Robert Downey Jr as Iron Man, Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury, Chris Hemsworth as Thor and Chris Evans as Captain America.
                              And Kevin Bacon may be playing a villain in X-Men: First Class. HA!

In Matt Vaughn I trust , though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Wow, now Downey Jr will look like a grandpa in the Avengers movie

SPLOOSH

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information