No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megan Fox was the perfect Bay actress. She had about the depth required to be in any of his movies.

bonekrusher
    The Twitters
    themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      The movies are written for kids and adults, with an actual story that is done very well and gives the toys more human characteristics than any Michael Bay character. Bad Boys II blows because it's 800 hours long and an incoherent, jumbling piece of ****. That stupid ass attitude that "you find funny" sounds like something a 13 year old who thinks he's cool would say.
      I find it funny because I could go ask anyone that I personally know thats my age and they wouldnt ever watch toy story. If thats your thing then whatever. Im just not in to watching animated toys or people or whatever it doesnt matter. Plus your right Im 13 and I think im the ****ing **** glad you got me all figured out Brodeur.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• I'm guessing because the people you know that are your age are your friends, and thus, HAVE A LOT IN COMMON WITH YOU. That was a tough one to figure out.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
          I find it funny because I could go ask anyone that I personally know thats my age and they wouldnt ever watch toy story. If thats your thing then whatever. Im just not in to watching animated toys or people or whatever it doesnt matter. Plus your right Im 13 and I think im the ****ing **** glad you got me all figured out Brodeur.
          Originally posted by Brodeur
          Life Story: Present day.... I'm a borderline straight edge douche with no clear direction in life and crappy social skills, all the while watching way too many movies and way too much television.
          I think it is clear he does not have friends to watch movies with. Sitting at home finding ways to angrily critique movies while waiting on the next cult hit. Typical straight edge kid thinking their movies and music(probably) is the best **** in the world and does not stank
          Last edited by Bob Sanders Dreadlock; 07-11-2010, 04:49 PM.
          Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
            I think it is clear he does not have friends to watch movies with. Sitting at home finding ways to angrily critique movies while waiting on the next cult hit. Typical straight edge kid thinking the movies and music(probably) is the best **** in the world and does not stank
            Great description of me, except you're missing the part where PackersLegend is trashing ONE OF THE BIGGEST ******* MOVIES OF THE ******* SUMMER, jesus christ.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I think it is clear he does not have friends to watch movies with. Sitting at home finding ways to angrily critique movies while waiting on the next cult hit. Typical straight edge kid thinking their movies and music(probably) is the best **** in the world and does not stank
              I watch movies with Brodeur all the time.
              Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
              The APS is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by killxswitch
              Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                Sin City, Planet Terror, From Dusk Till Dawn, Machete could describe his awesomeness. The Faculty is another one I enjoy.
                also Desperado and Once Upon a Time in Mexico which is hist best movie IMO. Oh yeah, and don't forget Shark Boy & Lava Girl which brought us Taylor Lautner, lol.

Comment

Dont you have a million miles to go run in the million degree weather on molten hot pavement?

Brodeur isnt the only person who understands the amazingness of toy story 3. Its because people like you two that were going to have three sequels to Bad boys, Transformers, and hundreds of countless other horrible sequels that we dont need. Packerlegends, you asked what you were missing when you saw a ton of negative reviews for Bad boys, dont get all butt hurt when people tell you why and trash on it.
                  Last edited by Jvig43; 07-11-2010, 05:23 PM.

Originally posted by WMD
                  Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                  Originally posted by gpngc
                  I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• I never trashed Toy Story 3 I havent even seen that movie. I just said it wasnt my thing. People have preferences and things they like better, animated movies is not mine. If thats yours then cool. I dont care if you guys dont like some of the movies I like it doesn't matter. I enjoyed it and thought it was good but if no one else did then fine. Im not butt hurt over it. I just thought that "there were to many explosions" is kind of a dumb reason but its all opinion. **** story, to long... I didnt think it was either of those.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Let's just all agree that if you thought Bad Boys 2 was a good movie you are ******* ********. Thanks guys for ensuring I am subjected to **** rehashed ****** remakes and sequels for the rest of my ******* life. I understand film is subjective and I have no problem with people liking the movie but saying Bad Boys 2 was a good movie is like saying Ashley Simpson is a good singer.

Comment

• despicable me is awesome, definitely shell out the extra money for 3d as well. the visuals are incredible

Comment

• Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                          I never trashed Toy Story 3 I havent even seen that movie. I just said it wasnt my thing. People have preferences and things they like better, animated movies is not mine. If thats yours then cool. I dont care if you guys dont like some of the movies I like it doesn't matter. I enjoyed it and thought it was good but if no one else did then fine. Im not butt hurt over it. I just thought that "there were to many explosions" is kind of a dumb reason but its all opinion. **** story, to long... I didnt think it was either of those.
                          He went beyond to many explosions though and said the plot was a jumbled piece of **** (it is), it was too long, and I will add that the whole ******* movie seemed phoned in and lacked really anything redeeming save for a couple laughs and the hilarious 'We ride together we die together, Bad Boyz 4 life' line. I mean come the **** on. But I suppose Bay knows his audience.

Comment

• The last thing Michael Bay did that was good:

bonekrusher
                            The Twitters
                            themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                              I suppose Bay knows his audience.
                              No, movie studios know who pays for movies. They don't have to try hard.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                                The last thing Michael Bay did that was good:

I used to think the same but last year I watched it again and got torn apart here for saying the movie was a huge piece of ****. I should never ave watched The Rock and just preserved my childhood opinion that The Rock was a damn fun movie. Watching it again really was painful but at least I know for sure that Bay actually can't make a good movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information