Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
    i dont really love tom cruise, but he was really good in magnolia. he is a verytalented actor, i dont care what people say about his personality. Born On the 4th, magnolia, rain man- hes talented

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Im not that big of a fan of musicals, but Sweeney Todd was real ******* good.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
        Im not that big of a fan of musicals, but Sweeney Todd was real ******* good.
        I loved it. My second favorite movie of 07 (behind There Will be Day-Lewis). I listen to the soundtrack all the time. Depp rules.

Comment

• Augh. I have been so behind in movie watching. **** college.

Need to see list:

Sweeney Todd
          American Gangster

Could see:
          Michael Clayton

I know there are alot of other movies that came out and that I missed...

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• Yes!! Ender's Game is going to be a movie! Finally!

Comment

• Michael Clayton was great. So was American Gangster.

And if you are that behind in movies... you need to be introduced to the world of internet piracy.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

• Originally posted by JF4 View Post
                Saw Rambo last night and it was pretty good. Definately better than the 2nd and 3rd. Some pretty good violence but I would've liked to have seen more straight Rambo killing action not a whole thing with mercenaries. It was too short too, only ran about an hour and twenty minutes.
                You're an idiot. There Will Be Blood is playing at South Keys, two minutes from you, and you go see Rambo. All I can say is at least it wasn't Meet the Spartans.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyHall#1 View Post
                  Yes!! Ender's Game is going to be a movie! Finally!
                  yeah i saw that a couple of months ago. Wolfgang Peterson is the director but its still in pre-production stage. Should come out around 2010. Very good book.

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

• Originally posted by hugegmenfan View Post
                    yeah i saw that a couple of months ago. Wolfgang Peterson is the director but its still in pre-production stage. Should come out around 2010. Very good book.
                    Definitely my favorite book. I don't know about Peterson. This better not be PG-rated.

Comment

• Even with internet piracy and watching movies online. I just dont have the time to sit for 2 hours and watch a movie. I spend that 2 hours just playing CoD4.

Enders Game is such a good book. I want to read it again (something I never do for books).

I really hope the movie is very good. We probably wont know for a long time.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• I finally saw Superbad today. Hilarious movie.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
                          I finally saw Superbad today. Hilarious movie.
                          welcome to this month...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                            You're an idiot. There Will Be Blood is playing at South Keys, two minutes from you, and you go see Rambo. All I can say is at least it wasn't Meet the Spartans.
                            It wasn't playing at a time that was convienient for me so **** off. Rambo would beat the **** out of anyone in There Will Be Blood anyways.

And btw, Meet The Spartans should win an oscar. I recommend it to everyone.

stephenson86

Comment

• seriously? Meet the Spartans looks horrendous

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• Originally posted by JF4 View Post
                                And btw, Meet The Spartans should win an oscar. I recommend it to everyone.
                                there goes your credibility in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information