Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
    Inception was pretty fantastic. There's one thing going through my mind that I haven't knocked out yet, but I liked pretty much everything about it. Except that there was not enough Lukas Haas.
    You musnt be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.

Might be one of my favorite lines ever from a trailer, and I absolutely love Tom Hardy. Rocknrolla was awesome.
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I really really really loved the movie. Has been a long time that i heard people clapping after a movie and gasping. It was intense from the very beginning. just great overall.

Predators on the other side was horrible.

Comment

• I loved Inception. I haven't been gripped like that by a movie in a long long time.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
          Predators on the other side was horrible.
          did you go in expecting it to be good? I find that is an issue that most people have with any movie.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
            I watched The Fourth Kind tonight while substantially drunk. Laughed like a bastard at how awful it was.
            Such a hilarious movie. It's not an owl!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post

Might be one of my favorite lines ever from a trailer, and I absolutely love Tom Hardy. Rocknrolla was awesome.
              Hardy is going to be a big, big star. One of my favorites. Dude used to be a major drug addict, nice to see him turning things around.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                did you go in expecting it to be good? I find that is an issue that most people have with any movie.
                i thought it would at least have a plot that is somehow good, or at least to have good action or some scare moments. it had none

Comment

• Ron Perlman as Hellboy might be the best cast ever. And I love this movie.
                  Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                  The APS is strong in this one.
                  Originally posted by killxswitch
                  Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Perlman as any monster is a great cast

bonekrusher
                    The Twitters
                    themaninblack

Comment

• Inception was pretty good. I had a few issues here and there and I can't help but wonder if they had to cut a fair chunk of footage out to get it to a consumable length, but overall it was hugely engaging and had a strong pace to the end.

Also, the last shot may be my favorite last shot of any movie ever. Now they just have to not ruin that shot by making a sequel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                        Inception was pretty good. I had a few issues here and there and I can't help but wonder if they had to cut a fair chunk of footage out to get it to a consumable length, but overall it was hugely engaging and had a strong pace to the end.

Also, the last shot may be my favorite last shot of any movie ever. Now they just have to not ruin that shot by making a sequel.
                        They must have done a lot of shooting if they had to cut out a lot of shots while still hitting 2 and a half hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post

haha I loved that part. Then he pulls out like a bazooka instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                            They must have done a lot of shooting if they had to cut out a lot of shots while still hitting 2 and a half hours.
                            I just get that sense because so many characters feel undeveloped.

I enjoyed it greatly despite all this, of course, it just felt like Nolan was cramming too much in, just like he did with TDK.
                            Last edited by Paranoidmoonduck; 07-17-2010, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• You guys need to use spoiler tags more. I feel like you've already blown a few surprises :\

just watched this and enjoyed it:

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Inception in an hour!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information