No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's good, but not worth all the awards. That's just my opinion though. Totally worth seeing.

Comment

• Just saw Inception. Fantastic film.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
        Is The Hurt Locker good and worth all the awards it won?
        Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
        It's good, but not worth all the awards. That's just my opinion though. Totally worth seeing.
        I missed a lot of the movies it competed against, but when I saw it, I must concur, didn't think it was 'Best Picture' worthy, although it was very good.

But of course, I saw it shoddily, and so tonight will be the first time I'll see in its intended visual quality.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

• bought this for $5 at Target since it was in my checkout isle. Who remembers it?

JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

• omg I loved that movie

by BoneKrusher
            <DG> how metal unseen
            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
              Is The Hurt Locker good and worth all the awards it won?
              Very thrilling and intense movie. If you're considering watching it, do.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

• "Inception was really good, but think of how quickly it would have been over if just ONE of those dudes ejaculated."

-Keith Buckley

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• So I watched the Lovely Bones yesterday. Meh. Some good, some bad. It was actually a bit of a mess. Under developed characters, some characters were pointless in general (Susan Surandon), and it just left many questions. I dont even understand how the whole family could like sense the girl in limbo in the first place, Wahlberg making odd accusations from thin air, the whole thing with the under developed goth character who could see ghosts, Susan Surandon's character's existence, missing evidence, pregnant teenagers. lol. Some of this may seem a bit odd if you havent seen it, but I'm sure those who saw it, know what I'm talking about.

Plot holes, galore.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    "Inception was really good, but think of how quickly it would have been over if just ONE of those dudes ejaculated."

-Keith Buckley
                    bahahaha keith buckley ftw

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Going out right now to see Inception. Can't ******* wait!

SPLOOSH

Comment

• The cinematographer for The Dark Knight and the new Batman movie is hoping that Batman 3 will be all shot in IMAX. Man, that would be super expensive considering an IMAX camera is super heavy and you cant carry it over your shoulder and do handheld with it.

http://splashpage.mtv.com/2009/08/25...-shot-in-imax/

Comment

• Pretty sure the studio will be willing to pony up for it, seeing that everything Nolan touches turns to ******* Gold.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                            The cinematographer for The Dark Knight and the new Batman movie is hoping that Batman 3 will be all shot in IMAX. Man, that would be super expensive considering an IMAX camera is super heavy and you cant carry it over your shoulder and do handheld with it.

http://splashpage.mtv.com/2009/08/25...-shot-in-imax/
                            It wouldn't be that much more expensive, it's just a creative challenge because of its bulk. Nolan had tons of access to IMAX last time around, he just didn't use it for everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                              Pretty sure the studio will be willing to pony up for it, seeing that everything Nolan touches turns to ******* Gold.
                              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insomnia_%282002_film%29

underrated^

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I just got finished watching Following by Nolan.

Not close to the level of his big productions, but good nonetheless. Insomnia's the only one I haven't see yet.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information