No announcement yet.

Movie Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insomnia is so good it hurts. I love it so. I like it 3rd among his movies, behind TDK and Inception.

Comment

• I'd go (this could change when I rewatch Inception)...

TDK
      Inception
      Memento
      Batman Begins
      Prestige
      Insomnia

I haven't seen Following, which is a problem.
      Last edited by Brodeur; 07-20-2010, 11:10 PM.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Memento is still far and away his best movie IMO, and Ive seen all of them multiple times.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• So the question is...what's better, Inception or TDK?

I'll take Inception.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

• Inception get major points for a great original concept and mostly great execution. And that's coming from someone who loves all things Batman.

I gotta see Inception again, but I think it was the better made movie. Makes me pretty stoked for the third Batman movie though. We saw Nolan do some really cool stuff that should make the crossover.

Comment

• Saw the movie a second time tonight. Every bit as good cause you can focus on other things since you know the complexity of the plot.
              R.I.P. L.E.F.
              "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Oh, so hey. Does Inception increase the odds of JGL being cast as the Riddler?

Please?

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                  Oh, so hey. Does Inception increase the odds of JGL being cast as the Riddler?

Please?
                  Lets hope, him as the Riddler would be awesome.

Comment

• I absolutely think that based on Nolan's track record of re-using actors, Inceptions increases the odds of JGL being cast.

As far is it vs. TDK, there are amazing elements to both. Personally, I found the performances to be far more engaging in TDK, but Inception wins on most other levels. TDK was much more action oriented, and Inception required much more thought.
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• I'd rather have Marion Cotiliard as Talia Al-Ghul (**** the look problem) then JGL as Riddler, but both would be nice.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Emily Blunt or Evan Rachel Wood should be Talia Al Ghul, not Marion Cotiliard.

Comment

• Evan Rachel Wood is so overrated it's ridiculous.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• You're overrated.

Comment

• Fine, Blunt as Talia Al Ghul, JGL as The Riddler and Clint Eastwood as Rupert Thorne (the last one is extremely unlikely, but I can dream). Oh yes, I went there for the last one.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Holy hell I know nothing about Batman. I had to look up all of those characters. I knew who the Riddler was, but wasn't sure what made JGL a great fit, and still not really. But of course my perception of the Riddler is based on Jim Carrey, which may mean it's tainted.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information